Camouflage Company TSV Tues 26th June 2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ArtDeco

Registered Shopper
I'm embarrassed to admit that I'm a total candidate for this kind of purchase. Storage solutions with roses on, just love it :clapping: :taphead:

Anyone any advance knowledge?

MTIA :up:

Oh great, about 8 hours of 'Hinge & Bracket' then!!!

Actually, I quite like the two barmy women, but I know they get on a lot of folks nerves.

@ArtDeco - nah, am totally clueless. PinkRoses? I have it in: HangingOrganiser|ShoppingTrolley|Carrier|2StorageUnits. Trolley is used regularly for grocery shopping, receive many compliments on it. But I will buy direct from them in the future as p&p cheaper and variety greater than Q presentations. And bought carrier for a friend who uses it on her flying trips and for the boot of her car. In case you think I am super-organised, no chance! I have the gizmos but have the oomph! to get organised only sporadically, so am half-organised. But show me pretty makeup bags and unique organising thingmies and I do have the best intentions, honest. (Hello to GemGenie!)

What's wrong with the one in the spots? Got a face like a slapped arse. Perhaps it's the prospect of working with Craig who has just announced that he loves some tray in the gingham! :smirk:

Couldn't someone have told these two ladies not to talk over one another all the time? They come across as totally desperate.It looks like absolute tat and they are probably thinking we are all fools-they talk about cheering up housework but I bet they both have a 'lady that does' and never have to wield the polish themselves!

They certainly dont 'sell' themselves very well. They didn't know what to do, hardly spoke, and tried to show us inside pockets while the bag was full to bursting ! Very inept saleswomen who appear to have latched on to an idea, got "someone in China" to sort out the 'necessaries', and thought it might be hoot to market it themselves. Much as I hate to say it - its a good job Craig was there to keep the whole thing flowing !

Apparently Craig stores his spare bedding, beauty stash and a selection of small gifts on the top of his wardrobe. Must be a big flippin' wardrobe! :wave:

i love thier chaos the director must be going mad but to watch them tripping over each other and fetching and carrying stuff at a whim is entertaining.. reminds me of the good old days of qvc when everything went wrong and made qvc more fun. and i will buy the tsv as it looks lovely in the red roses!

:taphead::mysmilie_507:I thought I was seeing things. A large laundry bag for £43.00 with P&P.

Absolute tat to my eyes. Just caught the end of the morning rerun and the t-caller with a frog in her throat who said about five times that she bought everything in her favourite pattern, the English Rose. Craig then asked what pattern would she be buying the TSV in and either HInge or Brackett chipped in, "that's a bit of a stupid question".

Ikea have the yellow big bags to carry around the store. At the checkout you can but the blue version, and use them for almost everything. I have one as a laundry bag, especially as it has shoulder straps as well. 2 are permanently in the car, and one can be used for garden waste to bring to the tip. AND: they were 50p each!!!!!!! Now they are big!

with the large bedding bag they wanted to empty the contents so that they could show its true size, but they didn't have enough room on the little table they had been given, so one of the women said shall I just put it on the floor then? to which Craig replied, well the floor is clean. Now you would think that with this new move to this supposed swanky building they would have big sets to sell the products from. They should have had a big counter for these items, not a blinkin side table. But more to the point it was £43 plus P&P, crazeeee!

I too have the Ikea ones - don't venture there very often but stock up on supplies when I do go. Use them for all sorts. Mum and Dad use them for garden rubbish in particular and trips to the tip.

The Morrisons ones are also good and I have brought several of this type of shopping bag back from Mallorca supermarkets (sad I know in terms of holiday shopping....) in slightly larger versions. Mum loves hers!

Not to mention the carrier bags inside that you can get for under a pound at most supermarkets/B&M/Home Bargains etc.....

Latest posts

Back