Bareminerals TSV 1/6/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love the foundation and neutralising primer they do,but don't fancy this,not sure I would use most of this, but do like the look of the adrenalin rush, might get that on the bay :mysmilie_17:

I buckled and bought this, because I'm a complete sucker for BM. Had to watch presentation first though, then when I thought "yeah........sod it " the web site decided to throw a wobbler and had to wait until the hour was over and things had calmed down to be able to order. Bought the Well Rested set too ! LoL

Well I went for this last night. I have not used BM before but have wanted to try it for a long time. I really liked the look of the blushery thing but not sure about the 5in1. I am looking forward to trying this range and hope the foundation might brighten up my complexion a bit.

Well I went for this last night. I have not used BM before but have wanted to try it for a long time. I really liked the look of the blushery thing but not sure about the 5in1. I am looking forward to trying this range and hope the foundation might brighten up my complexion a bit.

I'm sure you will love it Whitesnake! BM is one of my favourite brands of makeup & I have quite a lot of stuff from them. I like the original foundation but I probably like the ready (pressed) eyeshadows the best. The formula is really lovely.

I have only tried one pressed blush from BM and really like that so am tempted to get this for the color rush blush/highlight/ contour. I like how it is 3 products in 1 or you can use it as one shade by swirling. That was originally released as a limited edition last year in a collection they called the power neutrals. If you want to see how to use it there is a video demo on the QVC USA website under the item. They sell it separately there. I find the products are demonstrated better on the us site for some reason! I've read good reviews on the blush but think it may be better for light to medium skin tones. The blushes last for hours on the cheeks at least 5 or 6 I'd say!

Also I highly recommend you check out the YouTube channel LoveShelbey - she does amazing videos on bare minerals products showing how to apply, which ones are best, demos, reviews :)

Bought this last night but only cause of the 4 easy pays. I think its good value - do I need it? - probably not but its hard to resist for 10 quid a month.

Bought this last night but only cause of the 4 easy pays. I think its good value - do I need it? - probably not but its hard to resist for 10 quid a month.

I agree! I fancy trying the adrenalin rush and need some of the foundation, it does seem good value, I can see me caving in and buying it before the days out!

had a card with the details a few days ago & decided to go for it.I have returned to BM as I like the Medium foundation colour.Also use LG B&B but find this has a more yellow tone.I love the Moxie lip glosses which I discovered when I ordered a set of 3 blushers with the lip glosses some time ago.

I like the guy who's demo-ing the make up, he's cool and calm, not frantic like SJ. Really likeable.

I've never really got to grips with the whole 'brushing and sweeping' thing. Tried it once and my face felt like it was really 'matted' up. I stick to my Elizabeth Arden mousse foundation, which is light and dewy, and feels like I'm wearing no make up at all. As for the eye products, I have a variety of expensive and cheap, and tbh I find the product is only as good as the way its applied. So, I no longer pay more when a cheapo achieves the same effect !

I like the guy who's demo-ing the make up, he's cool and calm, not frantic like SJ. Really likeable.

I bet that's Ioannis. He is absolutely wonderful. I have had a make under with him. He is super and am glad he has had a chance to be in the spot light!!

I bet that's Ioannis. He is absolutely wonderful. I have had a make under with him. He is super and am glad he has had a chance to be in the spot light!!

Oh lucky you! I bet that was a great experience and I'm sure he did a fab job! Really impressed with him, he's really natural and has a nice touch.

When they run through the different foundation colours with photos of various models the "Medium Tan" face is terrifying! Like Chucky! There's something freaky about her chin, it's like a dislocated ventriloquist dummy mouth! But I'm sure she's a lovely person and kind to bunnies and old people!

I also think the Fair model they show is nowhere near pale enough. (so you know I'm not just picking on the medium tan lady :happy:)

I agree akimbo (on both points!) but particularly the fair model they use. I'm fair in bareminerals and she's nowhere near as porcelain as me.

Oh lucky you! I bet that was a great experience and I'm sure he did a fab job! Really impressed with him, he's really natural and has a nice touch.

Yes he made me look great. Even OH remarked and said 'you look nice' lol. Result!!

My wee box arrived at 8am this morning. Excellent delivery service. Really pleased with the TSV - fantastic value. Thank you bare minerals and QVC - a happy camper here.

I need some help please :) Bought the TSV and it arrived this morning. However I'm totally new to Bare Minerals. Never used an item of theirs before and only watched my first shows when the TSV was on. (I'm still a bit scared that I might have picked the wrong foundation colour!!)

Anyway, can someone please tell me the correct way to access the foundation? I screw off the lid and see a plastic see through lid...with what looks like a little handle that you can pull (which I guess will pull away the third of the lid that looks cut off?) but then I also see four dots off to the side and a banana-shaped curve with arrows on in marked in the plastic too. Help please? I really don't want to attempt to open it in some way only to discover I have done it wrong..LOL! I'm sure this is super basic for some of you, but not being familiar with this particular pot I have no idea how they suggest you open it.

Hoping I've bought some good makeup here and am also wondering if I should have gotten some other essentials to go with the kit, any recommendations please? :)

Thanks very much in advance!

Hi Anso!

Yes you just pull off the handle so that you can access the foundation. It is a click and lock mechanism, so you can twist the lid to open and close it so that the foundation doesn't spill when you stick it back in your make up bag.

I'm very impressed that the TSV has already arrived for some. Can't wait to get home to see if mine is here. I am in Glasgow too so here's hoping.

I hope you like the kit Anso, I use BM a lot, I use the medium foundation, even though I'm really pale I find the fair and light too light. The moxi lipglosses are fab. I'm really looking forward to using the bronzer, I've not used it before, and I like the look of the 5 in 1 eyeshadow. I don't do too well with eyeshadows - they tend to make me look like a panda, so with this one being so light hopefully it will look pretty good.

Hi Anso!

Yes you just pull off the handle so that you can access the foundation. It is a click and lock mechanism, so you can twist the lid to open and close it so that the foundation doesn't spill when you stick it back in your make up bag.

I'm very impressed that the TSV has already arrived for some. Can't wait to get home to see if mine is here. I am in Glasgow too so here's hoping.

I hope you like the kit Anso, I use BM a lot, I use the medium foundation, even though I'm really pale I find the fair and light too light. The moxi lipglosses are fab. I'm really looking forward to using the bronzer, I've not used it before, and I like the look of the 5 in 1 eyeshadow. I don't do too well with eyeshadows - they tend to make me look like a panda, so with this one being so light hopefully it will look pretty good.

Thank you so much for the help. Got it open and ready now. A little scared to try it though as I think I might have picked too light. I choose "light" and think maybe I should have gone for "medium beige". Oh well, we'll see...

Thanks again for the help & hope yours arrive today!

Latest posts

Back