Dyson TSV 14/01/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If you really want this Dyson, does it matter what colour it is? I don't think they had a huge stock. I wonder if hair salon owners are the majority of buyers.
Probably not, it is not rated by a lot of hairdressers plus Dyson make another that is for professional use.

Dyson guarantee doesn’t cover product for professional use, domestic use only. Abbie used to boast that clients would take their dryers into the salon for their hairdresser to use. This cannot be true (I don’t know if she still says this) because salon insurance doesn’t cover the use of electrical equipment not safety tested and signed off to their specifications . If they did, their whole public liability insurance would be invalid.

Dyson guarantee doesn’t cover product for professional use, domestic use only. Abbie used to boast that clients would take their dryers into the salon for their hairdresser to use. This cannot be true (I don’t know if she still says this) because salon insurance doesn’t cover the use of electrical equipment not safety tested and signed off to their specifications . If they did, their whole public liability insurance would be invalid.
That's interesting.

If hairdresser buying for professional use they could claim tax credit, sorry not sure of the proper term?

Some people just have this thing for it all has to match. So Dyson bringing out new colours and then the straighter colour matches your hairdryer etc. I am not anal like that. Okay, I did once buy a hairdryer because it was lilac. I did need a new one, but it was, "Oh, it's lilac!":rolleyes:
I remember the BA wearing clothes that matched the hair dryer!

Latest posts

Back