Dyson TSV 14/01/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My excitement is zero.

I have a T3 which are around £200 bought in TK Maxx pre COVID I think it was £40? But something like that. Anyway light no flyaways, has three different buttons to set what you need heat, strength of blow etc.

Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer
Item Number: 723115
QVC Price £329.96
Todays Special Value Price £229.96
P&P £0.00

The Dyson Supersonic hairdryer has a powerful digital motor, intelligent heat control, and comes with 360-degree rotating attachments for precise styling that secures with one click, plus the motor is housed in the handle, meaning the weight is more balanced than traditional hairdryers. This lightweight, easy-to-use hairdryer by Dyson is fast and efficient due to the focused air airflow, making it the perfect option for all your styling needs.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer directly from Dyson you’d pay £329.99. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £229.96, with P&P included, you’re saving £100.03.
Built-in heat protection for natural shine - intelligent heat control measures heat temperature over 40 times a second, helping to prevent extreme heat damage and protect your hair’s natural shine.
Fast and controlled - the Dyson digital motor V9 combined with Air Multiplier technology produces a high velocity jet of controlled air, for fast drying and controlled styling.
Engineered for balance - Dyson has convention on its head and put the motor in the handle, completely rebalancing the dryer's weight and shape.
All the attachments - only the Dyson Supersonic hair dryer comes with magnetic attachments - so you can adjust quickly and easily.
Gently does it - this innovative gentle air attachment offers fast yet gentle styling, which is ideal for fine hair and sensitive scalps.
Shape and lengthen - the wide-tooth comb tool is designed with curly and textured hair in mind, working to lengthen the hair while helping to create shape.
Fly away flyaways! Inspired by professional stylists, the Flyaway attachment utilises the Coanda effect to help hide flyaways for a smooth finish.
A re-engineered concentrator - the styling concentrator now offers airflow precisely where you need it, so you can style one section at a time without disturbing the rest.
Diffuse the situation - if you love a wavey look, the diffuser has been reengineered to help disperse air evenly, helping to define coils and curls. It simulates natural drying, helping to reduce frizz for improved definition. Longer prongs allow you to style your hair with greater control - and reach deeper into the hair.
Cool to touch - with Heat Shield technology, the surfaces of the attachments are designed to stay cool - even during close-up styling.
Acoustically tuned - the powerful motor is tuned to produce one inaudible frequency and it’s enveloped by a vibration reduction system.
Clean with ease - all you have to do is twist and release to clean the filter and help get your Supersonic hairdryer looking brand new again.
Choose your colour - available in Copper/Nickel or Onyx/Gold, you can pick the perfect hairdryer to complement your dresser.
Dyson's two year guarantee - Dyson offers a full two year guarantee for parts, labour and transport. If there's a problem with your Dyson machine, a Dyson Virtual Service Engineer will support in fixing your machine when it's convenient.
Simply register your guarantee with Dyson in one of three easy ways:
  • Online through the Dyson website www.dyson.co.uk/register or www.dyson.ie/register
  • By phone Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm and Saturday and Sunday 8am - 6pm UK 0800 298 0298 or ROI 01 475 7109
  • By post - complete and return the form supplied in the box (envelope provided)
Colour options:
  • Copper/Nickel
  • Onyx/Gold
What's in the box?
  • 1 x Dyson Supersonic hairdryer
  • 1 x styling concentrator - airflow precisely where you need it
  • 1 x gentle air attachment
  • 1 x diffuser - natural drying accelerated
  • 1 x wide tooth comb
  • 1 x flyaway attachment

When I followed the link yesterday morning, the black version was in stock. Now, it was not mentioned in the choices but showed black and photo as a choice. Then by afternoon it was shown out of stock, so was that an error by QVC did they only have a few of that choice, and they sold out quickly?

I was making a bet which colour sold out first, was going with the black and gold with the red buttons. Yes, I need to get out more.

As I have never bought or will, do QVC ship or is it direct from Dyson?

Will Flinty, be telling us to buy one in each colour and just send back the one you don't like?
😂

When I followed the link yesterday morning, the black version was in stock. Now, it was not mentioned in the choices but showed black and photo as a choice. Then by afternoon it was shown out of stock, so was that an error by QVC did they only have a few of that choice, and they sold out quickly?

I was making a bet which colour sold out first, was going with the black and gold with the red buttons. Yes, I need to get out more.

As I have never bought or will, do QVC ship or is it direct from Dyson?

Will Flinty, be telling us to buy one in each colour and just send back the one you don't like?
😂
think it was meant to be a choice of 3 but only advertised 2 but i do know some who ordered that option that has sold out so we will see

I was sure I spotted that on 5 easy pays yesterday. Never tried a Dyson - is it worth it - seems a good price?

I always find Q's perpetual punting of this hairdryer very jarring - its commonly known that Dyson often sell these on their ebay outlet as "refurbished" at various times of year when actually they are shifting surplus stock in cellophane etc and people receive brand new dryers. Even with Qs "discount" its hard to get excited when Q and indede Boots are punting not far off RRP and Dyson on aforementioned outlet punt them often in the £150-£200 bracket.

Do they still go on about hairdressers buying them.
My salon said they were rubbish and aren't of a professional grade. I wouldn't put a penny James Dyson's way.

If I was to consider a dryer of this high price, the thing that puts me off all of them is they’re not dual voltage. You’d have thought they would be by now.

I see the copper one is still in stock at full price. The black/gold went on advantaged order and I flicked over at one point and the presenter said that had sold out.

To be honest, I really think this should have been a TSV before Xmas even mid-November people buying for presents. You may say it is mid-January and all the credit card bills will be arriving and people broke and saying it is a long month. I wonder how many they had and how many they sold?

I see the copper one is still in stock at full price. The black/gold went on advantaged order and I flicked over at one point and the presenter said that had sold out.

To be honest, I really think this should have been a TSV before Xmas even mid-November people buying for presents. You may say it is mid-January and all the credit card bills will be arriving and people broke and saying it is a long month. I wonder how many they had and how many they sold?
If you really want this Dyson, does it matter what colour it is? I don't think they had a huge stock. I wonder if hair salon owners are the majority of buyers.

If you really want this Dyson, does it matter what colour it is? I don't think they had a huge stock. I wonder if hair salon owners are the majority of buyers.

Memory may serve me incorrectly - but there is a slightly different SKU model they market them as being "for professional use" even though there is little different cosmetically. Regardless, worth the hype at the normal RRP - probably not? Others may argue otherwise.

If hairdresser buying for professional use they could claim tax credit, sorry not sure of the proper term?

Some people just have this thing for it all has to match. So Dyson bringing out new colours and then the straighter colour matches your hairdryer etc. I am not anal like that. Okay, I did once buy a hairdryer because it was lilac. I did need a new one, but it was, "Oh, it's lilac!":rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back