The Sak Mariposa Large Crochet Tote Bag One Time Only Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The Sak Mariposa Large Crochet Tote Bag
Item Number: 119985
QVC Price £42.00
One Time Only Price £16.98
P&P £4.95

The Sak Maripose large tote bag. In a pretty all-over tight-weave crochet fabric, this large tote has a zip fastening on the top, two fixed straps with bead and buckle details, and a branded charm attached to one strap on the front. The perfect finishing touch for a relaxed daytime look, you'll have summer style in the bag with this crochet tote from The Sak.

Take on the day - the ideal size and shape for carrying all your daily essentials, with a secure zip closure and super lightweight fabric, this tote is perfect for every day - be it a trip to the beach or a shopping spree around the city.

Two inner multi-function pockets and one zip pocket
Cotton lining
Bag (h x w x d): 41cm x 30cm x 17cm (16.1" x 11.8" x 6.7")
Strap drop: 24cm (9.4")

Colour options:

Sand Stripe
Bamboo
Navy
Global Stripe

Behind the brand
This laid-back Californian brand creates bags that reflect a creative, dynamic and natural lifestyle. By interpreting fashion trends in their own unique way, The Sak are able to design bags with an easy-going attitude that effortlessly take you from work to weekend.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.119985

This was last year's TSV, which I gave to a friend for her birthday. It's a nice bag, and I later bought one for myself at Costco, in a very pleasing blue stripe combo which isn't offered by QVC.
At the OTO price, it's a bargain!
The Global stripe colours are lovely - very bright - my friend loves it.

I posted about this in the other Sak thread, so in case anyone missed it, this is a great price for a great bag I bought as a TSV, holds loads, looks great, and I love it enough to break my QVC non-buying habit and get another two of a different colour, one for me, one for a friend. (See - the hype does work to a point.) I'm stopping there, though. I don't think my neighbour in his thirties would appreciate it, my mum wouldn't use it, my .....

I wasn't sure whether this was an OTO so just tacked a link into the other Sak thread, there are only 2 of the black with bright stripes option: "global stripe" so be quick if you want that one!

It was in my basket but I read the reviews and people said it was heavy because of the handles. I hate heavy handbags. Pity because I liked it

I wasn't sure whether this was an OTO so just tacked a link into the other Sak thread, there are only 2 of the black with bright stripes option: "global stripe" so be quick if you want that one!
Thanks Akimbo - I bought the bamboo one thanks to you. Read the reviews and some did mention that it's heavy, but lots of good reviews too. As I was dithering between the blue and bamboo, the blue sold out so ordered the bamboo one pronto.

Glad I ordered 2 navy bags earlier. All I have to do now is make sure my friend and I don't wear it at the same time! I've been wearing the sand stripe which is a lovely combination of beiges, creams and grey, if anyone's wondering about the colours still available.

Thanks! Just ordered the sand stripe but was tempted by the bamboo too!

i know I've said it before but you lot cost me a fortune. I ordered the sand stripe one this morning when I first saw this post. I remember seeing them in Costco and thought they were nice but I'm pretty sure they were more expensive than this even factoring in the P&P. Unusual to get a literal actual bargain on QVC

I've just ordered a third Sak bag. I blame akimbo, supercoolwillow and everyone who's contributed to this thread for this complete lapse of principle about shopping on QVC. Will someone out there please give me a good talking-to. This is so out of character that I think I might need therapy. I am becoming increasingly concerned about myself.

I've just ordered a third Sak bag. I blame akimbo, supercoolwillow and everyone who's contributed to this thread for this complete lapse of principle about shopping on QVC. Will someone out there please give me a good talking-to. This is so out of character that I think I might need therapy. I am becoming increasingly concerned about myself.

oopsy but to be honest who can refuse such a bargain

Sorry to be a bad influence...I have little restraint myself so can't afford to share any :mysmilie_50:

What???? It's £10 more as a TSV than I paid yesterday so 3x£10 is a saving of £30!!!!! That's made my day! :mysmilie_47:
I forgive everyone here, including myself. But what's going on at QVC because it makes no sense whatsoever?

What???? It's £10 more as a TSV than I paid yesterday so 3x£10 is a saving of £30!!!!! That's made my day! :mysmilie_47:
I forgive everyone here, including myself. But what's going on at QVC because it makes no sense whatsoever?

My thoughts exactly!!! I reckon it was indeed meant to be the TSV that never was, and when they've gone to put it back to it's previous price, yet again they've mucked it up and put it back to the price that never was. And of course it's a joke when it's such a mark-up on an OTO (makes you wonder about the TSV prices, really).

Well done!!

Wish I had seen this yesterday!!

:mysmilie_51:

Latest posts

Back