Loen

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It is down right wrong the way they say the deal will not be back and come a week later it`s back if not even cheaper...it puts me off buying things because if i tuned in or went on the website and saw it cheaper i would be fuming.
on a lighter note imagine if IW did go bust...where would all the talented presenters go :giggle:
Also is creepy wearing the same shirt in both those pictures?, come on get another shirt :wink:

I'd imagine that Creepy Crawley smells of Lavender.

Dirty Peter was saying just how much he'd benefit from the electric recline and heated massage features of this quite horrendous Wobbling Hot Pleather Bin Bag Cushion as suffers so badly from lower back pain and sciatica.

His back seems fine when he flashing his Camel Toe on the Vibrapower :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Dirty Peter was saying just how much he'd benefit from the electric recline and heated massage features of this quite horrendous Wobbling Hot Pleather Bin Bag Cushion as suffers so badly from lower back pain and sciatica.

His back seems fine when he flashing his Camel Toe on the Vibrapower :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 11854

What a well spotted post - I mean of course about his back, and, in no way whatever...... about his CAMEL TOE. :mysmilie_17:

What a well spotted post - I mean of course about his back, and, in no way whatever...... about his CAMEL TOE. :mysmilie_17:

So you say Dave. I bet you'd take that on four flexi payments :mysmilie_15:

Jo is smart enough to kick off her heels on the plazzy chairs.

Don't wanna rip 'em.

image.jpg

Jo says of the chairs 'That is like First Class on the best airlines in the world'

Maybe that's what they tell you in Seth Efrika Jo but I think they're pulling your leg :mysmilie_59:

Jo is smart enough to kick off her heels on the plazzy chairs.

Don't wanna rip 'em.

View attachment 11856

Jo says of the chairs 'That is like First Class on the best airlines in the world'

Maybe that's what they tell you in Seth Efrika Jo but I think they're pulling your leg :mysmilie_59:

More like cattle class on Ryanair

Isn't it the whole company having a struggling time, Create and Craft also.

Watched a lot of Create and Craft since Christmas, and you didn't know what you would get on day to day, it was very varied, Then Sara Davies, and took Crafters Companion to Hochanda, which was massive, as you lost Sheena Douglass, Debbie Shore, Spectrum Noir in one fowl sweep plus the other lines included.

Then in the past few weeks, Dave Bradford, Nigel May and Jacqui Joseph have gone to The Craft Channel, along with Lizzy Curis and Rosella Cotterill, and recently Jodie Johnson from Tonic has also jumped ship, to the Craft Channel.

Now every day on Create and Craft, it is just Tattered Lace, Hunkydory, Tonic, Dreamees and Disney in a loop.

With the presenters going, we seem to be getting more of the IW bunch presenting, Shaun Rylan, Dennice Robinson, Mike Mason, this week, we have seen the first appearances of Peter Simon, and Gienneive.

Create and Craft however have recently signed a contract with Disney so things can't be that bad

Enigma, apologies if it's someone in your family, but that's a rather scary avatar you've got there...

With all the turmoil elsewhere and a whole load of CraC-xit... it would be really nice to get some more definitive news about Loen. Some indication that the lunatics haven't taken over the asylum may be too much to hope for at this stage, as the last news was rather akin to the postings Debbie Greenwood was making prior to the official admission that she had left QVC.

Whether with IW/C&C or elsewhere, I think it would be a shame not to have Loen popping up on TV again soon.

If Loen was say pushed out, I'm surprised Andy hasn't left C&C, Cause if they had given Loen the push, you would have thought Andy would have questioned his future.

So maybe Loen wanted to leave, if she has

Create and Craft however have recently signed a contract with Disney so things can't be that bad

But have you seen the price of the Disney stuff? £1k for the 'ultimate' set of a few dies and stamps?! That smacks to me of a company (C&C) with little bargaining power - Disney sets a price and C&C laps it up, whatever because they're desperate (a) for the perceived cachet of getting Disney and (b) they need to expand their inventory. I'm sure Disney does command a high licence price, but it doesn't seem to me that they've struck a good deal here.

If Loen was say pushed out, I'm surprised Andy hasn't left C&C, Cause if they had given Loen the push, you would have thought Andy would have questioned his future.

So maybe Loen wanted to leave, if she has

I'm thinking maybe the same happened with Leon that happened with leonie, she wanted to leave but C&C wouldn't let her until her contract ended so she can't be on tv until it's officially over. So when it's ended she'll spring up on one of the other channels and then Andy will follow her. It's better to have one of them working than neither bringing home the bacon?

I'm thinking maybe the same happened with Leon that happened with leonie, she wanted to leave but C&C wouldn't let her until her contract ended so she can't be on tv until it's officially over. So when it's ended she'll spring up on one of the other channels and then Andy will follow her. It's better to have one of them working than neither bringing home the bacon?

I can't think of any channel that would want her, not to talk about her family life 75% of her time on air...Andy/Mum/Oban/Holidays...nah
She was on QVC as a large size model, she didn't last that long....

I can't think of any channel that would want her, not to talk about her family life 75% of her time on air...Andy/Mum/Oban/Holidays...nah
She was on QVC as a large size model, she didn't last that long....

Craft Channel seems to be full of ex Ideal World and Create and Craft presenters, the good and the bad...

It is down right wrong the way they say the deal will not be back and come a week later it`s back if not even cheaper...it puts me off buying things because if i tuned in or went on the website and saw it cheaper i would be fuming.
on a lighter note imagine if IW did go bust...where would all the talented presenters go :giggle:
Also is creepy wearing the same shirt in both those pictures?, come on get another shirt :wink:

And if IW did go bust, where would we find fun? QVC has never interested me, I just can't get into it, don't know why. And the jewellery channels are full of shouty presenters, even at 6.15 am when I put my telly on when getting ready for work! I really should just put Radio 2 on, it should be quieter...

View attachment 11854

There are times when I wished I was reading something else...

And, all joking aside, one minute he has got all the ailments which need treating with whatever he is selling, then, when it is fitness time, he can immediately get on the floor and stand up really quickly. I am only 49 and it takes me longer to get up off the floor than him.

Latest posts

Back