Julia Yawn Needy - Roberts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw part of the Laura Geller show presented by Julia this morning. She wasn’t wearing those dreadful trainers but had some much more presentable ankle boots on. That’s digressing a bit as the main point I wanted to raise concerned a Tweet she read out. It was from a woman who runs a Laura Geller group on Facebook. Julia read part of it then said there was something else she couldn’t read out. Being a nosy cow I had a look on Twitter. The part she didn’t read was praise for her book. I wonder if the presenters have finally been told to cut out the self-promotion. We can live in hope.
She also had a weirdo tweeting her saying she made him horny 😂

I wonder if the presenters have finally been told to cut out the self-promotion. We can live in hope.
Well Del-Boy is screwed then. I'm waiting for her to start mentioning her 'writers retreat' in Devon again, plus availability and 'check out my instagram' crap again. At least the pandemic has knocked that stuff on the head, albeit temporarily.

The dress was shapeless apart from were they pockets sticking out at the sides?Yes also noticed the trainers had been replaced for just slightly better boots.Really is that the best JR can do?

Latest posts

Back