Margaret Dabbs TSV 31/7/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I haven’t used this brand and not sure the TSV has anything for me but I would be very interested in the foot file.

I see some retailers sell with and some without replacement pads . Any advice on where and what to get would be appreciated.
Like many others have said the foot file is superb - over the years I think I've owned every gadget, battery or manual, but nothing has given the results of MD's file. I've been using for a few years and the other "implements" have long gone! I would also say the foot lotion is great, I use daily. I've never been a fan of peppermint and menthol type foot stuff and this lotion is subtle/clean and is absorbed quickly. You wont be disappointed with the foot file👏

Margaret Dabbs direct have the foot file with 4 replacement pads at £26, currently has free pack of 10 pads also with this offer & is added automatically.
15% off first order with code WELCOME15, if it works on offers.
Postage is £3.95 under £30 & free over.
Can’t see the free replacement pads

I like her Hygiene cream but it doesn't soften my feet much. I get thick callouses under my little toe joint. If I let them grow a few weeks I sound like our dog walking on the laminate.

I've had them since my early teens and tried every file known to man. The best I thought I'd found was the Microplane - it certainly gets rid of the hard skin better than anything else. However, I found the skin growing back quicker, harder and thicker after use. I tried the Scholl battery-operated file and lo and behold, the skin doesn't thicken so quickly. It seems the metal files cause a reaction with my skin, encouraging it to grow to repair.

I was given a tub of Diprobase last year that my sister thought was too thick and unpleasant to use. I started using it on my feet and it's worked better than anything else I've ever used at both softening and keep the callous at bay. I tried replacing it a few weeks ago but they've improved the formulation. Time will tell.

I’m clearly in the minority but I’m not a fan!

I find MD herself irritating somehow and can’t quite work out how she’s become the head of a huge company with private clinics and products?!
And I find the range and price point of the products mad!

I’ve only tried a couple of products which were sample sizes part of a gift I was given, and they were nice/fine but certainly couldn’t justify purchasing them at full price...

I wouldn’t buy a file which needed replacement parts and been happy for many years with my Tweezerman foot file which I can also use wet...

Found Footlogix file which QVC sell is meant to be v effective too - my SIL uses it and the callus spray... But again it’s pricey!

The Aldi foot cream - Loccitane dupe - is really good and amazing VFM!

I’m with you, Totally Loopy Lou.

The only products of hers that I like is the nail and cuticle serum. It’s been invaluable in keeping my nails healthy because of all the hand washing. I buy it from somewhere other than QVC because it’s cheaper.

I’m with you, Totally Loopy Lou.

The only products of hers that I like is the nail and cuticle serum. It’s been invaluable in keeping my nails healthy because of all the hand washing. I buy it from somewhere other than QVC because it’s cheaper.
Ah thanks glad it’s not just me!

I’ve not tried the nail and cuticle serum - it sounds good but sure it will still be out of my current price range!

At the moment I’m using CND Rescue RXx for nails and their cuticle oil when I have the energy!
Bought mini bottles of each off eBay for about £2.50 each with price post :)

Yes all this hand-washing has taken its toll, hasn’t it.
It gave me eczema flare up on both hands, which I had managed to control for years...

And can only imagine what it did to all of those healthcare workers using alcohol cleanser constantly :(

It’s £12.99 for a 15ml tube from Look Fantastic and it lasts for absolute ages because you only need a tiny bit on each nail. I had a deformed nail after hitting my hand. That’s the reason I first tried the serum. The nail grew out and is now fine. I put a tiny bit on each cuticle every day and it’s certainly helped with the fact my nails had become dry. By putting it on the cuticle it seeps into the nail bed.

Look Fantastic have a lot of products that air on QVC and, in the main, are cheaper and arrive more quickly as well and are tracked.

It’s £12.99 for a 15ml tube from Look Fantastic and it lasts for absolute ages because you only need a tiny bit on each nail. I had a deformed nail after hitting my hand. That’s the reason I first tried the serum. The nail grew out and is now fine. I put a tiny bit on each cuticle every day and it’s certainly helped with the fact my nails had become dry. By putting it on the cuticle it seeps into the nail bed.

Look Fantastic have a lot of products that air on QVC and, in the main, are cheaper and arrive more quickly as well and are tracked.
Thanks for the tip!

Have used Look Fantastic before but forgot about it!

I’ve got a few deformed nails because of my condition, wonder if the serum would help them...

When I’ve used up my wee bottles of CND I may have to look! Thanks!

Margaret Dabbs London 5 Piece Nourishing Hands & Feet Kit
Item Number: 246436
QVC Price £100.00
Todays Special Value Price £51.96
P&P £3.95

Give your hands and feet some serious TLC with this bumper edit from Margaret Dabbs. Featuring the new supersize Pure Overnight Hand Mask to deeply moisturise your skin, plus Pure Cracked Heel Balm and Nourishing Nail & Cuticle Serum (in supersizes) and full-size Intensive Hydrating Foot Lotion, you'll be stocked up for summer and the chillier months to come, while rocking hands and feet that look and feel beautiful.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this kit individually, directly from Margaret Dabbs London you'd pay £289. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £51.98 plus P&P, you're saving £233.07.

A name to trust - as these products are all developed by Margaret Dabbs and based on her wealth of experience as a podiatrist, you can rest assured your feet will feel as clean and healthy as they do soft and silky.

Just launched at QVC - pampering and deeply hydrating, the Pure Overnight Hand Mask boasts a beautiful rose and lemon fragrance for a truly sensorial experience, plus botanical extracts and antioxidants to help hydrate, soothe and balance the look of your hands - all while you sleep!

Stock up with Auto Delivery - if you love the look of this professional Margaret Dabbs kit, select our Auto Delivery option and receive this collection once more in 90 days' time, at this superb price.

Contains:

• 1 x NEW Pure Overnight Hand Mask (150ml; supersize) - this mask works to help visibly plump and revitalise the look of the skin of your hands overnight as you sleep, while providing a radiance-boosting and hydrating effect when used in conjunction with the Luxury Treatment Gloves. Enriched with turmeric, buriti oil, white water lily and calendula extracts
  • 1 x NEW Luxury Treatment Gloves (one reusable pair) - designed to be used to lock in the moisturising benefits of the Pure Overnight Hand Mask
  • 1 x Intensive Hydrating Foot Lotion (200ml; full size) - a lightweight, silky, non-greasy texture designed to moisturise the feet and help reduce the build-up of dry, scaly skin. Gorgeous to use, easily absorbed and boasting a lovely lemon myrtle scent, this intensive hydrating foot lotion will leave your feet feeling fresh, soft and supple. Enriched with jojoba seed oil, buriti fruit oil, sunflower seed oil, hemp seed oil, bergamot extract, oat seed extract, petitgrain oil and vitamin E. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Pure Cracked Heel Balm (140ml; supersize) - a gentle and soothing formula designed to help relieve discomfort associated with dry, cracked heels while gently exfoliating the skin. Enriched with oregano and manuka tree oils, plus salicylic and benzoic acids
  • 1 x Nourishing Nail & Cuticle Serum (50ml; supersize) - a non-greasy, easily absorbed, hydrating serum designed to leave nails with a glowing, buffed appearance, while helping to moisturise the cuticles and skin around them. Created for use on both your hands and feet, this serum is enriched with emu oil and tea tree oil

I’m clearly in the minority but I’m not a fan!

I find MD herself irritating somehow and can’t quite work out how she’s become the head of a huge company with private clinics and products?!

I find her to be one of the more genuine vendors on QVC. I get the impression she's got where she is through hard-graft. I could be wrong of course.

Latest posts

Back