Pearlporia

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The pearls seem to be competing with Jadeite for airtime now.

Has Gemporia ever been so boring? Whenever I switch on now, it seems to be either Troth flogging his Jadeshite, or yet another pearl hour.

If you're really lucky, you might just catch another 'last ever' Nilamani show to break things up a bit.............

Borefest.
Since Charlie has 'gone', they have to sell and upsell as much as they can. And I recall being impressed with Jade etc, but it's got to the point of overkill. Virtually EVERY item is a 'last ever' until they raid the Bennett Vault again and find more.

The pearls seem to be competing with Jadeite for airtime now.

Has Gemporia ever been so boring? Whenever I switch on now, it seems to be either Troth flogging his Jadeshite, or yet another pearl hour.

If you're really lucky, you might just catch another 'last ever' Nilamani show to break things up a bit.............

Borefest.
Yep. Particularly noticeable during the overnight repeats where pearls have joined Jadeite, Kimbie and Primal as the default offering on the 'Just Missed' section online.

I see that amber is a frequent return now too. A recent Jess Foley shift had a full hour, with pieces at the same ludicrous prices as when Marius joined them in November last year. And some pieces were identical, originally having been 'SOLD OUT' last November (screenshots in this forum from then).

Thinking the same. Dave having bought up the world's supply of Jade, has now gathered up as many pearls as he can. Gemporia is so dull and boring. I used to enjoy watching years ago. Now it is so repetitive, and along with Dave's monologues I can take no more.

Thinking the same. Dave having bought up the world's supply of Jade, has now gathered up as many pearls as he can. Gemporia is so dull and boring. I used to enjoy watching years ago. Now it is so repetitive, and along with Dave's monologues I can take no more.

Same here. I flick over now and again just to have a nose - but I can't have it on for hours anymore. There isn't one tolerable presenter amongst the lot of them other than Jeff, the endless Pearls and Jadeite are tedious, and Dave Troth bores me to tears too.

The whole channel is just a complete bore.

Same here. I flick over now and again just to have a nose - but I can't have it on for hours anymore. There isn't one tolerable presenter amongst the lot of them other than Jeff, the endless Pearls and Jadeite are tedious, and Dave Troth bores me to tears too.

The whole channel is just a complete bore.
I just have a quick look, sigh loudly, and head off to another channel. I think it is worse than chinese water torture, although to be fair I've not had any of that :ROFLMAO:

Jess has just said that the pearls she's selling today are the very last pearls in their vault. She's also declared that there are NO pearls coming out of China ATM which I simply don't believe. She's said literally about ten times in the last few minutes as ever. Sorry, make that every minute.

I happened to see an advert on the internet this morning.....for a jade plant! Bloomin' heck, is there no escape from it? Now you can have flippin' jade in your garden too (but not in mine)....

Jess has just said that the pearls she's selling today are the very last pearls in their vault. She's also declared that there are NO pearls coming out of China ATM which I simply don't believe. She's said literally about ten times in the last few minutes as ever. Sorry, make that every minute.

They said the same about 'Nilamani' over twelve months ago too - since then, there has been umpteen 'last of Nilamani' shows.

As for no pearls coming out of China - this same channel told us that the Csarite mine had closed and they wouldn't be able to get any more and they told us the Sleeping Beauty mine had closed and they wouldn't be able to get any more.

She was probably right when she said 'There are no pearls coming out of China AT THE MOMENT' - that's because it's a Sunday and about 3am in the morning. The docks are closed. Rest assured, at 8am on Monday morning, those docks will be open and the latest shipping container full of shite will be on its way over to Gemporia.

Hattie flogging the endless nonsense just conveyed my feeling on their fresh water pearls and prices 😂! Thank you Hattie, I felt this way all along 👏

Attachments

• C9468A41-93D1-4BED-A1BB-8D101094B5F9.jpeg
    C9468A41-93D1-4BED-A1BB-8D101094B5F9.jpeg
    273 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Please ad that same expression by Hattie to the Conch shell that I am catching up on now! Hattie is foaming at the mouth with Dave who said that he “could never ever bring the conch shell again, like EVER” 18 months ago…after enduring seeing him half naked 🙈diving for your pleasure again and again😂…why is this highly “rare” material is still coming to Gemporia? And why are they still playing the same videos from years ago of half naked Dave 😂🙈( no one needs to see that🤢)..Is it from Bennet vault? They are selling SHELL for hundreds of pounds to people, unbelievable!

Please ad that same expression by Hattie to the Conch shell that I am catching up on now! Hattie is foaming at the mouth with Dave who said that he “could never ever bring the conch shell again, like EVER” 18 months ago…after enduring seeing him half naked 🙈diving for your pleasure again and again😂…why is this highly “rare” material is still coming to Gemporia? And why are they still playing the same videos from years ago of half naked Dave 😂🙈( no one needs to see that🤢)..Is it from Bennet vault? They are selling SHELL for hundreds of pounds to people, unbelievable!

The Queen Conch shell is so rare, there's a VT of Dave Troth telling us there's a one in two million chance of finding it.

He then dives into the sea and goes straight to the bottom of the sea and pulls out a Queen Conch shell.

With luck like that, he needs to buy a lottery ticket.....................

Unless he was bulls**tting - but I'm sure nobody at Gemporia would ever do that to their 'friends in their living room' viewers...................................

Personal taste of course but DT had a natural conch shell to show everyone. Beautiful thing, a natural wonder. Then we were shouted at by Hattie with one of those carved pendants that looked for all the world like something from a child's moulding kit, where the dye hadn't been added in enough quantity or mixed properly. All for £299. Bargain.

Latest posts

Back