What's Happened to What's Cooking?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Radiomike

Registered Shopper
What's Cooking with Eilidh, the much-trumpeted new kitchen show, seems to have been pulled again this week.

Last Monday was a gardening day, so fair enough, but it was definitely on the schedule for Monday at 8 this week but has now been changed to Cozee Home (also presented by Eilidh, according to the Q website TV guide)

I think it's sad if it has been dropped, I know Eilidh isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I enjoy the kitchen shows and it was good that they were at least trying something different, instead of yet another hour of people slapping stuff on their faces.

What's Cooking with Eilidh, the much-trumpeted new kitchen show, seems to have been pulled again this week.

Last Monday was a gardening day, so fair enough, but it was definitely on the schedule for Monday at 8 this week but has now been changed to Cozee Home (also presented by Eilidh, according to the Q website TV guide)

I think it's sad if it has been dropped, I know Eilidh isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I enjoy the kitchen shows and it was good that they were at least trying something different, instead of yet another hour of people slapping stuff on their faces.
I liked it too. I hope it's not gone for good. If it has, the only reason can be poor sales.

The show was just too frenetic with too many items being shown too quickly and the presenter - I remember thinking they need someone fit to do this job - rushing round the studio, but I don't think anyone could have pulled it off any better, not that I'm a huge fan of hers though I don't mind her. It just seemed to be jumping from one thing to another and not concentrating enough on what was being sold. Also the Dualit guest was a bit rude at one point. I can't remember what she said but how she said it made me uncomfortable, whereas in a longer slot she'd probably have been more accountable. As for the rest of them standing around waiting to be introduced and sipping a glass of something - a definite turn-off.

It is on TV guide for next Monday

Never watched it and Eilidh isn't my favourite but it's a shame if it hasn't worked. If a show isn't selling products it won't last.

CC

Damn! Hope it comes back. Only because I was hoping that, if it was successful, we'd then get "What Gender Would You Like To Be" with Alison and "What Happened To My Disappearing Frown Lines" with Keeley 😉

I read that as 'people slapping faces' 🤣. Ooh,I'd be on the next train to Chiswick just line them up!

I've just watched one item so far, the stainless steel dishes.

What is the most important thing you need to know about them? Their SIZE .

QVC only tell you the approximate size. In fact, it is SO approximate that it's not even mentioned!!! No mention of size or capacity. :(

What is the point?

Screenshot (2604)_LI.jpg

Latest posts

Back