What's happened to Peter Simon ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

onlinehero

Registered Shopper
I was watching ideal world last night and Peter Simons was on, what's happened to him ? He looks battered.

Attachments

• 1000027768.jpg
    1000027768.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 17
Has he had cosmetic surgery (that's maybe not gone according to plan)? Didn't see him on screen, but here his face looks really puffy.

He said one of his favourite phrases about smashing his back door in, to the wrong person, and they smashed in his front door. Joking aside. According to Peter, he walked into a patio door that was closed.

He seems to have no shame whatsoever. Not for the hysterically exaggerated sales narratives. Not for reading out imaginary texts on a regular basis from Hammy, and not for turning up for work looking like a Hammer monster. Let’s hope we don’t have to add extreme vanity to that list.

He seems to have no shame whatsoever. Not for the hysterically exaggerated sales narratives. Not for reading out imaginary texts on a regular basis from Hammy, and not for turning up for work looking like a Hammer monster. Let’s hope we don’t have to add extreme vanity to that list.
Is he still going on about 'Our Bet'? Who 'Our Bet' was is anyone's guess, but he used to go on about her years ago. Bit like Larry Grayson and 'Everard', for those who remember back that far!

He said one of his favourite phrases about smashing his back door in, to the wrong person, and they smashed in his front door. Joking aside. According to Peter, he walked into a patio door that was closed.
Talking of 'joking' although it's true. Reminds me of when I was as school and someone said look out the window. I did, but it was shut. So, head donk :p So, I am not saying he didn't. But I did.

Used to like Larry Grayson and Everard!
Don't forget Larry's friends Slack Alice (that name always made me laugh!) and Apricot Lill who worked at the jam factory.

I saw a documentary on Larry Grayson and he said when he was growing up they were the only house in the street to have a phone installed. So all the (female) neighbours would queue up to use it and he would sit at the top of the stairs listening to their conversations. Apparently he got a lot of inspiration for his female characters from that.

Latest posts

Back