Drinks are on me 🍸

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

missbabs

Registered Shopper
Just a random post to say how this group always cheers me up,especially today as it's my birthday ( no need for greetings & such). But if you were passing,Babychams are on me...thanks folks💜

Also,why was cheeky Margaret Dabbs wearing her negligee last night 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Polish_20240413_120315380.jpg
    Polish_20240413_120315380.jpg
    671.6 KB · Views: 12
Happy Birthday, I'll have a drink for you this evening,M& S salted caramel cream liqueur,mmmmm

Happy Birthday. I'll have a good old glass of wine tonight, as I don't like Babycham. Have a good day.

Happy Birthday 🎂 Miss Babs. Hope you've had a lovely day. Cheers, not had a Babycham for decades!
Yes, Margaret was a strumpet in her sexy little number last night!!😂😂

Hope you had a good day Miss Babs. I once got a bit hoovered on brandy and babycham so I'll pass but there's a nice glass of pinot in the fridge so I'll toast you with that.

CC

Just a random post to say how this group always cheers me up,especially today as it's my birthday ( no need for greetings & such). But if you were passing,Babychams are on me...thanks folks💜

Also,why was cheeky Margaret Dabbs wearing her negligee last night 🤦🏼‍♀️
Happy birthday 🥂🎈🎂, hope you had a great day.

Very Happy Birthday! Sorry bit late, hope you enjoyed your Babysham! That takes me back, did we usually have a cherry in it? Don’t mention Snowballs, I went to a Dinner Dance years ago when you chose your drink & the men kept ordering rounds.I had a line of Snowballs to get through.

I loved Babycham when in my teens and early twenties. My sister bought me a Babycham gift set for Christmas a couple of years ago - it was foul and went down the plug. Lovely glass though, in my China cabinet now ( old fashioned idea but I’ve got some nice pieces).

I loved Babycham when in my teens and early twenties. My sister bought me a Babycham gift set for Christmas a couple of years ago - it was foul and went down the plug. Lovely glass though, in my China cabinet now ( old fashioned idea but I’ve got some nice pieces).
I've got my Waterford crystal in a cabinet plus some pieces I got after my mother in law and mum died.
I get the crystal out monthly as I don't use it now.😪

Latest posts

Back