Elemis 4 Piece Pro Collagen Discovery Collection Try Me Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Keeley has posted some info on Facebook

Keeley Aydin- Elemis on QVC
Tune in August 2nd 1pm and 11pm August 3rd 6pm till 8 pm when we will be launching our Try me featuring some of your favorites including PCMC in a limited edition 15 ml pot and the exciting launch of the new Pro Intense Lift Effect in an exclusive travel size , get this collection as it will get you wanting more (September TSV)under 35 pound including pp

Keeley Aydin- Elemis on QVC
Very Excited to finally be able to share with you some information about the NEW Pro Intense Lift Effect launching in our Try Me next week , this amazing new concept has had
Clinical Trials that prove a significant remodelling effect in cheek sagging in 63% of women*. An improvement was seen after just 28 days which became significant at 56 days. When used daily to help prevent structural damage and the flattening of the dermal-epidermal junction to give a visible lifting effect
Tautens, firms and helps reduce the depth of jowls to give the effect of resculpted facial contours
The gel-cream texture is soothing and cooling on contact and is excellent for menopausal and inflamed skin
Helps prevent the enzymatic breakdown of hyaluronic acid to keep the skin moisturised all day long. Moisturisation improves suppleness and skin resilience to help avert the onset of skin sagging
Excellent base for make-up
NEW eco-sustainable packaging for 100% recycling
Formulated to the Elemis promise

and you will get it first on QVC in travel size and then full size in September TSV

Oh Boy!
I can't wait to see & hear this presentation.

When used daily to help prevent structural damage and the flattening of the dermal-epidermal junction to give a visible lifting effect
and
Helps prevent the enzymatic breakdown of hyaluronic acid to keep the skin moisturised all day long.

If that's a taster .......

Last edited:
cough

Clinical Trial:33 women over 56 days

Independent User Trials:Consumer test on 60 women over 28 days

http://www.beauty-enhancement.com/blog/prointenselifteffect/

Key word: Lupin
Noella Gabriel, Director of Elemis Product and Treatment Development says; “We at Elemis are targeting this specific skin need with a serious formulation utilising high-tech natural extract Lupin that is clinically proven to reduce the depth of jowls and tighten the skin.”

Can I recommend a couple of things which also contain Lupins: Diary of a Nobody and the Harry Potter series! Sit quietly reading in the garden for half an hour, surrounded by lupins...guaranteed to relax a furrowed brow.

Jude xx

Monty Python - Dennis Moore
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH5OnkzI6fo&feature=related
Moore: Don't worry, I've... I've brought you something.

Male Peasant: Medicine at last?
Moore: No.
Male Peasant: Food?
Moore: No.
Male Peasant: Some blankets perhaps... clothes... wood for the fire?
Moore: No. Lupins!
Male Peasant: (exploding) Oh ------!
Moore: (astonished) I thought you liked them.
Male Peasant: I'm sick to ****** death of them.
Female Peasant: So am I.
Male Peasant: She's ****** dying and all you bring us is lupins. All we've eaten mate for the last four bleeding weeks is lupin soup, roast lupin, steamed lupin, braised lupin in lupin sauce, lupin in the basket with sauted lupins, lupin meringue pie, lupin sorbet. We sit on lupins, we sleep in lupins, we feed the cat on lupins, we burn lupins, we even wear the ****** things!
Moore: Looks very smart.
Male Peasant: Oh shut up! We're sick to death with the stench of them. (sound of a miaow and then a bump) Look. The cat's just choked itself to death on them. (we see a dead cat with lupins coming out of its mouth) I don't care if I never see another lupin till the day I die! Why don't you go out and steal something useful!
Moore: Like what?
Male Peasant: Like gold and silver and clothes and wood and jewels and...
Moore: Hang on, I'll get a piece of paper.

Dennis Moore, Dennis Moore,
Riding through the night.
Soon every lupin in the land
Will be in his mighty hand
He steals them from the rich
And gives them to the poor
Mr Moore, Mr Moore, Mr Moore

Okay ladies, I have a sample of the Pro lupin/tiger grass.

Now no doubt Keeley will tell you to use under your Pro Coll, but in fact this baby is a moisturiser in its own right.
Its on counter now and £54 or £55.

Its for saggy skin on the face, so if you don't have sagging then not for you. I tried on the back of my hand and it gave a smooth look.

I then moved off the the Chanel counter to interrogate the sa about the new Coco Noir edp due next month.

Okay ladies, I have a sample of the Pro lupin/tiger grass.

Now no doubt Keeley will tell you to use under your Pro Coll, but in fact this baby is a moisturiser in its own right.
Its on counter now and £54 or £55.

Its for saggy skin on the face, so if you don't have sagging then not for you. I tried on the back of my hand and it gave a smooth look.

I then moved off the the Chanel counter to interrogate the sa about the new Coco Noir edp due next month.

I wonder if it will give a wind tunnel look like Ideal World - Eyesential Instant Under Eye Enhancer & wash off.
I see that the Q sample Pro-Intense Lift Effect is 10ml

Is this the same Lupin that's been in Boots Protect and Perfect serum for years? And the only one so far that has undertaken proper trials?
So I see Elemis are really referring to Boots scientific trial when they go on about how Lupin is 'proven'. Because a 'clinical trial' on 33 women is surely a joke.

Donna, what is Coco noir supposed to be like ? I don't like Coco but love Coco mademoiselle.
Is the new Elemis product copying off protect and perfect ?

I did a bit of ferreting around last night & it seems that Lupin is no big deal & certainly not new, though it was to me.

LUPIN OIL - The oil extracted from the seeds of white lupin, a herbaceous shrub which has been cultivated for thousands of years, is rich in essential fatty acids, f3-Carotene and vitamin E as well as other secondary plant ingredients. It has anti-oxidative properties and therefore protects against free radicals.
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/ingredients-cosmetics-c_23.htm

Other cosmetic companies use lupin ingredients in their skincare products

http://www.naruko.sg/shop/lupin-anti-wrinkle-firming-night-gelly

Last edited:
Is this the same Lupin that's been in Boots Protect and Perfect serum for years? And the only one so far that has undertaken proper trials?
So I see Elemis are really referring to Boots scientific trial when they go on about how Lupin is 'proven'. Because a 'clinical trial' on 33 women is surely a joke.

It is isn't it.
I didn't think there would be a high figure hence my querying the number earlier, but then I found the actual number was just 33 - pathetic.

I'm sure it will be presented as a big deal - "Scientific research" "Clinical Trials" "Proven results"
Brace yourselves.

I'm also sure it will sell.
Texture & smell will convince a lot of women that it is a lovely cream.
Justifying forking out £55.00 will convince the other half that it works.

I am going to give it a try but think £4.95 P&P is a bit steep for 4 small sizes
Probably to put folks of trying it, using most of it and sending it back within 30days

Latest posts

Back