Alison Youngs Beauty Fix Premiere

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

YORKO

Registered Shopper
Can someone help me out, I am at work so can only dip quickly in and out of Q but just had a quick look as the widely advertised AY show is on.

Now why is it new (i.e. not just the same as any old beauty show)

And secondly why has she got Will in tow, seems she cant move without him by her side these days. Do you think it was her idea or the whole thing was foisted on her, for the life of me I cant see any reason for him to be there. I know she referes to herself as a technophobe but any idiot can look at an I Pad and read out tweets.

Maybe Ive answered my own question, its new because Will is on. If that is the case then big whoop di do what a fantastic idea for a show (not)

Any ideas :wonder:

Yes but as it is a new show we can have anniversaries for 'AY Beauty Fix' in the future :wonder:

It is just the same format as the normal thursday 4pm beauty show - with Will added! BORING!!!!!

Yes but as it is a new show we can have anniversaries for 'AY Beauty Fix' in the future :wonder:

It is just the same format as the normal thursday 4pm beauty show - with Will added! BORING!!!!!

Im liking your forward thinking Rosey

:happy:

PS Have always loved your little picture, very cute

Will's turning out to be a right little poodle. He was bleating on about how he uses C&P in the morning and Elemis pro-radiance at night.

Why don't they employ some real people to present instead of these sad wannabees.

Latest posts

Back