But, I don't like brown......or do I?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cheers Darls. :YIPPEE: Who do I email hon and would I know when the auction would be on....I can't spend all night watching, Nadal is on tv. :D :pPC:

aw sorry Sue, I never saw this. On the site theres a live help bit, just below the chatbox, you click that and just say can I request RZ526 please and they forward your request.
I actually went on earlier and requested it, said I wanted more than 1 so if they could put a few on i'd be grateful and Rachel said she'd pass on the request but when I mentioned it in the chatbox Carol read it and said it had already been on earlier and she'd already said she wasn't putting it on again, she hadn't said that while I had been on so was maybe getting mixed up as I had heard her tell someone some mystic topaz item wasn't coming on again as it had already been on, so its not gonna be on tonight, will keep my eyes open tomorrow night though for you as now its been requested it may be on again tomorrow. No bother :1:

I'll be on tomorrow night as its Pink for Breast Cancer night.

Aaww thanks Darls. Lovely Shortcake had pm'd me when the necklace was on but I was too engrossed lusting over Nadal :WUB: :D and didn't pick her message up until it was all over, so missed it boo hoo. If it doesn't get auctioned again I'll buy it on the web but resent paying so much more and would only buy 1 instead of 2 at the auction price. :pPC:

Wow Darls, nice choices! I've been tempted by that first necklace myself despite the smoky quartz, I may give in!
As you know I have the onyx set in MOP. I too find the bracelet long - but I wear it wedged a bit further up and I adore it - don't send it back, you'll regret it.
I also have the marcasite pendant/brooch - isn't it amazing??? I paid more than you and I'm still happy with it!
All lovely sweetie, enjoy.

Wow Darls, nice choices! I've been tempted by that first necklace myself despite the smoky quartz, I may give in!
As you know I have the onyx set in MOP. I too find the bracelet long - but I wear it wedged a bit further up and I adore it - don't send it back, you'll regret it.
I also have the marcasite pendant/brooch - isn't it amazing??? I paid more than you and I'm still happy with it!
All lovely sweetie, enjoy.

Anne, i'm keeping that bracelet, I was looking at it and wondering if Regency could take a few links out, might give them a ring and ask them if they'd have a look at it, will let you know if they can. I love it so its not going back, no way. :D

where do you find these pieces? everytime I go to have a peek on rockstv, a lot of it doesn't take my fancy! Bu these pieces are lovely!

they put a lot of extras on Angie, during the evening, stuff not in the catalogue, so basically some nights I sit on there watching and nab some lovely bits

Ah ha! Angiebabe summed up my feelings exactly, but Darls reply tells all so now I know! I still won't have the time or energy to watch online for hours during the evening though! :sorry:

I don't often pop into this forum Darls, but needed a fix and wanted to see what you'd bought, but I am thick, I thought your first pic was a bracelet and wondered why all the charms were one side :rolleyes: I really like it, but know I'll never wear all I have so I'll just admire your stash - and very nice it is too!!

Now off for a peek at the other threads............................ :whistle:

Lovely, lovely pieces Darls, I too have the MOP version of the onyx bracelet, it is a bit of a pain cos its on the long side, but I love mine so much its not going back and I'll live with twisting it around or shoving it up my arm! You got an absoloute bargain on the marcasite pendant, I paid double for mine and still thought it a great buy. (although when it was put on rocks as a multiple auction I had to go get a cuppa 'cos I couldn't bear to watch what price it was going to drop to...... needed a beer instead!):17:

I also have the marcasite bracelet, necklace and earrings. I bought the earrings off the CR website when there was a 5% discount as I wanted to be sure I would have the full set, and they had gone for £27.00 previously on the old 'bid up' auction format anyway. It is an absolutely lovely design, rocks has really got me into marcasite....and garnet....and smokey quartz....:1:

Soz peeps just ignore that last paragraph, it refers to MFG's marcasite bracelet design....I'm really not good at this posting thing......:54:

I've just received the necklace and it has to go back as it's just too tight. I love the stones but I don't think it's very well finished.

I've just received the necklace and it has to go back as it's just too tight. I love the stones but I don't think it's very well finished.

aw thats a shame Calvin, when I read your post I went and had a good look at mine and it seems to be finished off fine, I wonder if you may have got a dodgy one, sorry its no good

aw thats a shame Calvin, when I read your post I went and had a good look at mine and it seems to be finished off fine, I wonder if you may have got a dodgy one, sorry its no good

I was very disappointed Darls as I'd had my eye on the piece for ages. I think the cut and the colour of the stones is really eye-catching. I'll just have to look for something else now. ;)

I wouldn't let this put anyone off trying out Rocks jewellery as I've been delighted with the (several dozen!) pieces I've already bought. :)

I was very disappointed Darls as I'd had my eye on the piece for ages. I think the cut and the colour of the stones is really eye-catching. I'll just have to look for something else now. ;)

I wouldn't let this put anyone off trying out Rocks jewellery as I've been delighted with the (several dozen!) pieces I've already bought. :)

:Aaw: Its horrible when anticipated pieces fail to match up to expectations, hope you find something equally as nice looking and better finished :1:

:Aaw: Its horrible when anticipated pieces fail to match up to expectations, hope you find something equally as nice looking and better finished :1:

Hehe, no problem finding something else to spend my money on Darls.....you know what it's like. ;)

http://www.colouredrocks.com/i-rz526...-gem-necklace/
I just got tis necklace today and am very disappointed to find that, rather than the 18 inch length it claims to be, it is actually only 16 and a half inches at its longest.... is it so nice though, that I am going to keep it.... can wear it on "thin" days !! Not good to find that it will fasten only at 15 and a half,16 and 16 and a half inches when it states 18 inches in the website details.
Bought a silver rose quartz bracelet in the pink evening and it is barely 7 inches..... not enough!! Will keep it, too because of charity aspect, but not happy person. I have mentioned the importance of correct length measurements for bracelets and necklaces to the Rocks team in the past and they say they will address the matter... but I hope they do so sooner rather than later! Had tanzanite earrings in today's haul ,too, butterflies were very tight on them and as I struggled to remove it, the post broke off .... those will go back!
Having a debate with self about whether or not to return gents diamond bracelet which is too big for hubby, which SHOULD be able to be altered, except that the tiny screwheads which would allow certain sections to be removed, have not been properly made and do not have proper slots to allow removal....but still a lovely bracelet ( with a whole carat of diamonds in) for the money.... decsions decisions ???
Rocks service is really great, but sometimes they are making troubles for themselves when they really don't need to!

Edit: Forgot to say this, I was whingeing so much.....
Must say though... I am getting fond of brown... smokey quartz has a definite charm in the big stones from Rocks!!

Last edited:
I wondered why mine wouldn't fit Mathilda. I didn't think I'd put that much weight on since last week!

Mathilda I bought a bracelet (Marcasite and Black Onyx) because it said it was 7 inches on screen, ideally I need 6.5 inches but thought I could get away with it at 7 inches, BUT, when it came it said on the cert card it was 7 inches, yet it had a tag attached saying 7.5 inches, I measured it, sure enough 7.5 inches and too big. Trouble is I got the matching necklace and LOVE them both so am thinking about taking the bracelet to a jeweller or something and seeing if they can do anything with it.
My point is had it said 7.5 inches on screen there no way i'd have bought it as its far too big, we really do need these measurements to be right.

Yes, Darls, I'm sure there are lots of us who really need to know what the measurements are before buying.... it's not a trivial thing... it's essential.
I have noticed when Carol has been asked to measure something, she is hopeless, takes no account of the way it fastens, which can make a considerable difference to the finished "wearing " length..... AArrgh! Drives me crazy !

Latest posts

Back