192 097 "dress (ing gown)"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

candycane

Registered Shopper
I don't think I've ever seen Carla Laszlo look awful but she looks awful in this shiny dress. It's £99 as well. It looks like a housecoat and it's not doing her any favours (although she did say she was back from holiday and by the tan she has it was a good one!). Carla's saving grace is that the model looks ten times worse!!

I've seen worse dresses but that's not to say I like it, 'cause I don't, and I definitely don't like the price. I'm really not a fan of splodgy prints. Florals, birds, polka dots fine - and at a push, a mixture. I'd rather have a pattern than something that looks as though someone's splashed paint all over it or worse, thrown up!

Talking of dressing awfully which nicely segued into diamonique. I don't think I've ever seen Alison look so 'common' on the current diamonique show. Cheap looking red satin blouse teamed with purple trousers and red stillettos, and she needs to badly rethink her hairstyle. She mentioned that she's getting her own show on QVC - clearly not getting the sales via her own 'clients' then ! Well, if she dresses like this when meeting people who have thousands to spend, I'd turn on my heel as well.

I agree Brissles. I like Alison but she did not look her best on that show. Having said Carla and Alison didn't look great, I have to admit that today wasn't one of my best days either! I only commented on Carla's outfit as she usually looks fabulous but satin dresses aren't her thing.

CC

If I had thousands to spend on diamonds, I would not choose Alison to buy them from. She doesn't have enough "class" imo.
Bit harsh Griz, however, on the show we're talking about I wouldn't have bought diamonds from her either.

CC

Well, this is interesting. Picture of Alison with a pop up Bijoux Jewels stand at the bottom of the escalator in a shopping mall. Click on the ABOUT US and it says they (Bijoux Jewels) can be contacted via Silverlinings - another family run jewellery business run by Emma Tuckley. Does Alison just run a franchise ??? because her instagram/twitter is all about promoting QVC.

Latest posts

Back