Do people really wear their dresses so short? Duh, I don't think so.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was in Wallis today & saw a couple of dresses I fancied except they were too short.
I asked the sa if they are ever going to do a longer length & she said she has so many people asking the same question which she always passes on but nobody listens!!!
Well,it they'd have had longer lengths in store today I'd have bought two of them!

I was in Wallis today & saw a couple of dresses I fancied except they were too short.
I asked the sa if they are ever going to do a longer length & she said she has so many people asking the same question which she always passes on but nobody listens!!!
Well,it they'd have had longer lengths in store today I'd have bought two of them!

I did the dreaded high street yesterday (M&S, Wallis etc) and then came home and trawled the Internet again and have still not found one nice below the knee dress that will do for the wedding I have to go to.

Even the one I saw in M&S onine looked awful when I saw it in real life.

The are all above the knee or maxi. Why do suppliers not listen to what the customer wants?

I did the dreaded high street yesterday (M&S, Wallis etc) and then came home and trawled the Internet again and have still not found one nice below the knee dress that will do for the wedding I have to go to.

Even the one I saw in M&S onine looked awful when I saw it in real life.

The are all above the knee or maxi. Why do suppliers not listen to what the customer wants?

i was looking yesterday and i saw a couple of nice midi length dresses on the river island site.

Wallis drive me nuts! i love a lot of their designs but most of their dresses look like tunics on me. and then they also have a petite range! lol

i was looking yesterday and i saw a couple of nice midi length dresses on the river island site.

Wallis drive me nuts! i love a lot of their designs but most of their dresses look like tunics on me. and then they also have a petite range! lol

I will have a look there thanks. There maxi dresses are always REALLY long I am 5'5" so what I would call medium height and they are only ok if I wear really big heals.

Latest posts

Back