Accessories by Kipling TSV on Sunday the 15th April

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have just bought a kipling Eldorado in pepper beige for £18.02 on Amazon with free P&P bit of a bargain i think xx

I buy my Kiplings on Ebay now, usually cheaper and quite often free P&P like Amazon!

I'm curious about the 'Accessories" bit so went & had a look see.
Not expecting the TSV to be there, but it was a fishing excursion.
Nothing special - Q is offering pencil cases, wash bags, the monkey (of course!), card holder & I know they do purses though none are featured.

And guess what? If you type "Kipling Accessories" in the search box you get:
Butler & Wilson Square Sequin King Charles Spaniel Dog with Flowers Top

Never ceases to amaze me how totally pants their search facilities are

I'm curious about the 'Accessories" bit so went & had a look see.
Not expecting the TSV to be there, but it was a fishing excursion.
Nothing special - Q is offering pencil cases, wash bags, the monkey (of course!), card holder & I know they do purses though none are featured.

And guess what? If you type "Kipling Accessories" in the search box you get:
Butler & Wilson Square Sequin King Charles Spaniel Dog with Flowers Top

Never ceases to amaze me how totally pants their search facilities are

I think their hours on QVC are generally called "Accessories by Kipling", so I doubt we can read anything into the "accessories" bit. It will probably be a bag as usual. I'm hoping for one with a looooong strap (being tall), maybe "Defea-ish" size or thereabouts. But I would love it if they did a backpack TSV!

shamelessly bumping for any news yet?

Although I have bought 3 from ebay in about the last 6 weeks :blush:

Morning ladies and gents...can't wait either....but as many say here Amazon and eBay have great prices...pebblesonlinecouk2010 for eBay have great prices and discounts on the website ...getmethatbag.co.uk for your next purchase......I've got obsession with pinks ATM but I don't know why lol....I saw a lovely bag a young girl had at the cinema ..looks bit like angelique ...but notlacquer finish...I have to stop myself asking people where they buy them lol ....

I have just bought a kipling Eldorado in pepper beige for £18.02 on Amazon with free P&P bit of a bargain i think xx

I agree - there are some great Kipling bargains on Amazon, especially if they are in their 25% Easter offer. I have just bought a black Defea for £38.99 with free p & p. It has saved me even more money as I have now been able to send back a black Taddea bag that I got from QVC, that was £50 odd pounds ( was sucked in by an easy pay offer ) and as it is 'made exclusively for QVC' the quality was not as good as the Defea from Amazon.

Everytime I go to Tk max the monkeys are missing or there is not a great selection ....:sad: The Internet is brill though...mostly...but my town centre not up to much these days ...:sleepy:

I have "monkey issues" so apart from the one with my little girl's name which I pilfered from another bag and put on my blue violet defea, and my new cafe latte bag which looks good with the monkey, I sold the monkeys on ebay and then the bags themselves without monkeys. After having used the bags I still got 3/4 of the qvc or amazon price plus an extra £5 average for each monkey. My point is buy your monkey-less bag for a bargain in TK maxx then source your monkey elsewhere!

I can't bear for the monkeys to be parted from the bags...............bit like I can't bear to "break up" families of Bananas in supermarkets...............

I've often said on the forum I should get out more!

I keep my monkeys with the bags and feel you get a slightly higher price for them on ebay.

However like you,I do buy bags without the monkeys,although my budget is a lot less for those ones - but like you say I've bought the monkey elsewhere.

That said,I've just bought an ultra pink fairfax for £26.00 plus £3.00 P&P on ebay....without the monkey.Which TBH is way higher than I would ordinarily pay for one without a monkey.I do have an ultra pink jeel however with a monkey so I may just swap the monkeys - and try my luck at selling my jeel without the monkey.

Latest posts

Back