Alex K.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Evie

Registered Shopper
I have just turned QVC on and it’s Alex K wittering on about things and it caught my attention when she was talking about her partner wanting a coat costing £500. She expressed astonishment, something like “ £500 for a coat to walk the dog! Walk on mate it’s not happening”

She has no problems trying to get me to spend many £££ for products she is trying to sell on QVC. Walk on Alex! It’s not happening! Not very bright some of them.

I have just turned QVC on and it’s Alex K wittering on about things and it caught my attention when she was talking about her partner wanting a coat costing £500. She expressed astonishment, something like “ £500 for a coat to walk the dog! Walk on mate it’s not happening”

She has no problems trying to get me to spend many £££ for products she is trying to sell on QVC. Walk on Alex! It’s not happening! Not very bright some of them.
Yes, £400 for a hair straightener....bargain!!!! If coat was a Q product, I'm sure she'd justify the price by calling it a "considered purchase" but so worth the money!

If it was a QVC coat she would be happy to have it particularly if it was a sample.
I can imagine her trying to convince us to spend our money. Encouraging us saying we deserve a treat, it’s been a difficult year, spoil yourselves etc. Yes, walk on QVC. Other companies have figured out that consumers are canny. QVC are amongst the few who insult us with their assumption that we are gullible.

Go on Alex buy your partner that coat. It’s been a hard year and he deserves to be spoilt as you have probably been with samples.

She's my least favourite presenter. She's really, really annoying, full of herself. Won't let the guest speak but butts in all the time. Grrrr............
AK has had a sore throat bout a week now. Has it stopped the shouting & constant wittering...no! Going on and on about Scott & the bins😠🤬 Debra's face from Cozee was a picture!

I don’t know what it is about her, she’s just so unlikeable and not at all relatable, it’s as if she thinks she’s got it all and her life is so much better than anyone else’s because she’s a QVC sales assistant on the telly, hardly in the same category as Dame Judi Dench, doesn’t seem to care about anyone else either, one of those mean girls who thinks everybody loves her, a case of “I love me who do you love”.

Latest posts

Back