• Bell & Howell TSV 2.jpg
    Bell & Howell TSV 2.jpg
    262.8 KB · Views: 66
Bell & Howell Glimmer Sticks Set of 4 Solar Pathway Lights
Item Number: 736296
QVC Price £44.00
Todays Special Value Price £27.98
P&P £3.95

Enjoy your outdoor space long after the sun sets with these Glimmer Stick solar pathway lights from Bell & Howell. You'll receive four Glimmer Sticks, each boasting a column of light with a bubble effect, that can be set to white light or colour-morphing modes. Great for placing in beds, borders or containers, you can enjoy amazing light effects in your garden with these superb solar stick lights.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Bell & Howell Glimmer Sticks set of 4 Solar Pathway Lights from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £44 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £29.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £14.02.

Let there be light - these solar lights are so versatile and can be placed anywhere in your garden, no matter how big or small your space is. Try them lined along a pathway in your front or back garden, or if you have a patio or balcony, place them in planters for a lovely evening glow.

Set the mood - you can choose how you want your lights to shine. If you want to inject some fun and colour into your space, then put them on the colour-morphing setting. Or if you prefer a more subtle, serene look, go for the solid white mode. The Auto On/Off function makes sure the solar lights are only on when needed too.

Bye bye cables - these brilliant lights are solar-powered making them so simple to use. There's no need to worry about wiring, using electricity or replacing batteries, just let the sunshine take care of it!

• Acrylic and stainless steel
  • Auto On/Off function
  • White light or colour-changing modes
  • The number of hours that the lights remain on depends on the amount of sunlight they've received
  • Lights are 5-8 lumens each depending on light mode
  • Replaceable rechargeable 400mah Ni-MH battery
  • Waterproof rating: IP65
  • Weight: 204g
  • Light height: 28cm (11"); total height (including stake): 65cm (25")

What's in the box?

• 4 x Glimmer Stick solar pathway lights

How to use:

• Make sure soil is soft before mounting stakes into the ground
  • Install lights in a place with maximum sun exposure, avoiding under trees or bushes
  • Don't install near existing outdoor lights as this may prevent the solar lights from turning on
  • Lights may operate inconsistently on cloudy days or during winter months due to lack of direct sunlight
  • Turn the power switch to On and charge in direct sunlight for eight hours prior to first use

All measurements are approximate

Still creating last night the impression there is some long-term history of manufacturing with the 2011 resurrected brand name Hell & Bowell. This shoddy practice is not unique to QVC, and applies to other recreated company names’ goods shown on other shopping channels. The likes of Swan & Edgar, RCA, Beldray, Polaroid and Blaupunkt come to mind. Creating the impression of tradition and many decades (centuries even) of trading is an obvious and enticing sales tactic to employ, but it is both a false and misleading one. You feel the ASA should be told, but you don’t want to interrupt the morning tea trolley queue with any possible work distractions for them all.

Still creating last night the impression there is some long-term history of manufacturing with the 2011 resurrected brand name Hell & Bowell. This shoddy practice is not unique to QVC, and applies to other recreated company names’ goods shown on other shopping channels. The likes of Swan & Edgar, RCA, Beldray, Polaroid and Blaupunkt come to mind. Creating the impression of tradition and many decades (centuries even) of trading is an obvious and enticing sales tactic to employ, but it is both a false and misleading one. You feel the ASA should be told, but you don’t want to interrupt the morning tea trolley queue with any possible work distractions for them all.
I have mentioned the B&H history LIE on here many times

Last edited:
I’ve got a few Bell and Howell items and am pleased with them. To be honest I’m not bothered what the presenters say about its “heritage“ because the things that I‘be bought all work well.

I rarely believe what they start about beauty products though because the before and after results look the same which is why I don’t fork out on the so-called prestige products.

I have a lot of solar lights in my garden, but I don’t like style of these ones. I have the flame effect ones ….. not from QVC.
I had those flame ones from IW when they first came out years ago. They were really good, if a bit expensive at the time. I still have one but I'm not good with solar lights, they tend to last one year then die.

CC

I had those flame ones from IW when they first came out years ago. They were really good, if a bit expensive at the time. I still have one but I'm not good with solar lights, they tend to last one year then die.

CC

My first set of flame ones were from IW when they had a set of 4 at a reduced price. Two have just stopped working but I’ve had them for quite a few years. I’ve since purchased more sets from Amazon. They are slightly smaller than the IW ones but the design on the side is the same.

They’re all very effective. My neighbour opposite came over one evening, when they were on, because he said the glow reflected onto my white car and he was concerned that it was on fire. 😂

All of them stay on until dawn when it’s been sunny. Even in winter they were on until after midnight.

Yes, those were the ones I got and I got some for my mum as well. Funny you say that about your neighbour because when mum first put hers in (she has a terraced garden and they were at the top level), her neighbour came round thinking mum's hedge was on fire. Neighbour couldn't believe they were just lights! I think mum's still work.

CC

My first set of flame ones were from IW when they had a set of 4 at a reduced price. Two have just stopped working but I’ve had them for quite a few years. I’ve since purchased more sets from Amazon. They are slightly smaller than the IW ones but the design on the side is the same.

They’re all very effective. My neighbour opposite came over one evening, when they were on, because he said the glow reflected onto my white car and he was concerned that it was on fire. 😂

All of them stay on until dawn when it’s been sunny. Even in winter they were on until after midnight.
I have quite a few from different outlets, but I think the longest lasting ones are from Home Bargains which are probably into their 3rd year and still going strong, I've just bought some smaller ones from their as I do love the effect hidden in the plants.

Latest posts

Back