Alison Young’s dress

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well today she looked nice in my opinion! Dress was right style and colour. If it’s not too expensive I’d like one 👍
I'm probably bit late but if you're on Twitter the QVC page is very helpful or Instagram. Good luck👍

Heads up for winter fashion. According to the fashion page in my D/Express, fringing is going to be 'big' on the catwalk this autumn/winter. I luv a bit of fringing ! love the flapper frocks, and any jackets/tops edged in fringing I'm drooling. I even have Downton Abbey style lampshades in Chez Brissles !

This will of course, all be bypassed by QVC, as the only fringing known to America is on cowboy jackets and boots. Bring back Dreamkeeper !!!
Helene Berman had a fringed waistcoat on her show last week,unusual piece,quite nice👍

I had a quick look and if it's the black dress with brownish flowers, then I don't know how you could tell much about it as I she was stood behind a table so I couldn't see the length or the style of the dress. It probably isn't a Q number as it didn't appear to be made from 100 polyester. Why don't you send an email or if you're on social media ask on there, I'm sure they'd be able to let you know. Just say "asking for a friend" if you feel a bit strange doing that! Hope you find out

SheIn dish out to anyone with enough followers, so she probably didn't pay for the dress. It's a brand that doesn't fit with her in real life, only this more recent SM persona that we are seeing more & more of now. She has 'people' that do all this stuff for her(media coverage/freebies etc)

I've just checked out the posts and there are quite a few asking where she got various outfits from and none of them have had replies, in fact none of the posts have..so I don't reckon we'll find out that way!

Latest posts

Back