Alison's facial cheeks

Susie Wusie

VIP Shopper
Alison is on now selling Laura Geller and her cheeks look very swollen to me, assuming she has not had fillers!

donna255

VIP Shopper
It's called the chipmunk look

Suppose to make you look younger as the young have plump cheeks.

Silver Fox

VIP Shopper
I haven’t seen Alison but those plumped up hamster cheeks look awful, they might as well put a sign on the forehead ‘ my cheeks have been filled, don’t I look young?’ Er no. I see they are trying to offload some of the LaB disasters, are they plugging this has X no. of 2 stars? Have IW ditched them yet?

Twilight

VIP Shopper
She suffers from quite a number of chronic conditions & it may be medication that's making her face look so swollen; in her book she wrote about taking immuno-suppressants & steroids. Whatever the reason all that highlighter didn't help.

Dame Fondacox

I don't watch QVC live anymore and I was quite shocked recently when I AY was doing the demo of a product I looked up online. I can't believe she'd choose to look that way, and I'm inclined to agree that it may well be down to medication, particularly if she's taking steroids.

Grizelda

VIP Shopper
Don’t you mean cheek area, as in lip area, eye area etc?
I think that that's where fillers go .. lips, nasal labial folds, upper lip lines. Not in the actual cheeks themselves. However, medicines, such as steroids can make the cheeks plump out.

maymorganlondon

VIP Shopper
I think that that's where fillers go .. lips, nasal labial folds, upper lip lines. Not in the actual cheeks themselves. However, medicines, such as steroids can make the cheeks plump out.
I remember we remarked that the lovely, late, Michelle Doherty from Alpha H had the moon-faced look of steroids, and sadly it was either her last or second-last appearance 🥺

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felar947
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks