Jenny Blackhurst 😯

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Attachments

• IMG_0874.gif
    IMG_0874.gif
    253.1 KB · Views: 0
I've got an idea that these excessively long nails are sending a message from their wearer. That is, "I don't cook, garden, do housework or take care of the necessities of pet cats or dogs." Or, the people who wear them are following an influencer who dictates to them how they should present themselves. It's a mystery to me.

It always fascinates me to see people with long nails using a keyboard. Some tap with the nail end, some lay their hands flat on the keyboard.

But let's not be too judgmental. There must be some practical uses for having claws. Maybe they're just better for scratching whatever needs to be scratched? Or sandpapering, in an emergency? Or raking the soil of pot plants?

It always fascinates me to see people with long nails using a keyboard. Some tap with the nail end, some lay their hands flat on the keyboard.

But let's not be too judgmental. There must be some practical uses for having claws. Maybe they're just better for scratching whatever needs to be scratched? Or sandpapering, in an emergency? Or raking the soil of pot plants?
Using them as tools, not a bad idea.

The long finger nails are very ugly, imo. Brenda Edwards has them and also the US clothing brand ambassador, They must be very time consuming to keep up, not to say expensive. And keeping them clean must be quite a task.
I love Alex Hayden as a BA, she's a real hoot but after seeing a Shrek movie this weekend - Alex is the donkey voice!!! Please don't be offended Alex but you ARE Donkey 😀😀 I just can't unhear it!

CC

Latest posts

Back