Jenny Blackhurst

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

puffin48

Registered Shopper
Just watching a Kim & Co show repeat with Jenny Blackhurst. What has she done to her top lip as she can hardly move it. It really does make her mouth look odd. Why do they have to do things to themselves as I much prefer to see them look natural rather than work done. I like her but I cant stop looking at her top lip.

I haven't seen her recently, but she (and others) must feel obliged to enhance their looks since they are being watched and judged by thousands of people daily. Lips and eyebrows are a big issue for many people and mucking around with them can be disastrous. Blackhurst is a good looking woman and she may feel signs of age creeping up, so she turns to the obvious lips and eyebrow enhancers to appear hip and younger. Of course, all of this is guesswork, but I don't think I'm far off.

Not seen her tonight, but in past shows I've noticed her eyebrows are drawn so high they'll be disappearing above her hairline ! she's starting to look like a pantomime villain. Scary.
I can't say that I noticed anything about her lips, though if you look, her top lip does appear to be quite rigid. I'm not sure I'd have noticed this off my own bat. What you've said about her eyebrows - spot on!
Too dark, too high, and too pointy! Pantomime season's pretty much finished, but if she keeps this look up then she'll land the part of the wicked queen in Snow White no problem!
What is the matter with people? Jenny's a lovely looking woman, and I get that she wants to hang onto her looks. I'm quite happy to grow old gracefully myself, and even if I had the money there's no way I'd try and claw back my youthful looks by having "work" done. Operations always carry an element of risk so for me, I'll only have one if it's to save my life, or to eliminate pain or ease mobility. Botox and fillers can be detrimental too, great if all goes well, but to be left with a trout pout and a face that doesn't move as it should? Just not worth it. Jenny probably has had fillers but imo, she's been lucky. The eyebrows on the other hand, there's no excuse for those. Look in the mirror fgs!
"Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all"? answer "You would be if you sorted those ridiculous eyebrows out" Dodgy eyebrows, are sortable unless they've been dyed and tattooed, if they haven't then at least don't black the ****** things in, keep them a more natural colour whilst you wait to be able to restore a more natural shape to them.
1643533569539.png

It must be very daunting to be in the public eye, and to keep seeing videos and images of yourself on a regular basis. There is an awful amount of pressure to look youthful and fresh. As a retired hairdresser, and working for many years in a salon surrounded by mirrors, looking at yourself all day can be a bit scary!

I've seen so many photos in the media about women messing around with their lips and not one of them looks better than they did before. Have you seen Victoria Beckham recently? What about Leslie Ash when she had those awful swollen lips and so many others. Not for me I'm afraid, I'll just have to look old but at least I won't look like a duck.

CC

It must be very daunting to be in the public eye, and to keep seeing videos and images of yourself on a regular basis. There is an awful amount of pressure to look youthful and fresh. As a retired hairdresser, and working for many years in a salon surrounded by mirrors, looking at yourself all day can be a bit scary!
There seems to be a problem with the lighting at my hairdressers. I put a bit of makeup on before I go to get my hair done and don’t think I look too bad in my mirror but then, as soon as I sit in her chair, I think I look horrendous and about 10 years older than I look in my mirror. I worry that is the real me and I have a ‘magic’ mirror that makes me look better than I really am 😂😂

Just watching a Kim & Co show repeat with Jenny Blackhurst. What has she done to her top lip as she can hardly move it. It really does make her mouth look odd. Why do they have to do things to themselves as I much prefer to see them look natural rather than work done. I like her but I cant stop looking at her top lip.
Just wondering what was this hour? Was it with Dale? Was she wearing a green velour jumpsuit?

There seems to be a problem with the lighting at my hairdressers. I put a bit of makeup on before I go to get my hair done and don’t think I look too bad in my mirror but then, as soon as I sit in her chair, I think I look horrendous and about 10 years older than I look in my mirror. I worry that is the real me and I have a ‘magic’ mirror that makes me look better than I really am 😂😂
I echo all this...
And, worse...had to change hairdressers recently as mine moved salons. The new salon has full length mirrors in front of the chairs, so not only do I have to look at my face I also have to take in the sight of what I thought was a slighty porky but not "that bad" rest of me.... 😔😕

I echo all this...
And, worse...had to change hairdressers recently as mine moved salons. The new salon has full length mirrors in front of the chairs, so not only do I have to look at my face I also have to take in the sight of what I thought was a slighty porky but not "that bad" rest of me.... 😔😕
Yes, mine as well. Why do they need full length mirrors? I was quite happy with my slightly curvy figure but the fact that my hips were the width of the quite wide hairdresser chairs did encourage me to try and lose a few pounds 😂😂

Just wondering what was this hour? Was it with Dale? Was she wearing a green velour jumpsuit?
Yes that was it. I only saw a bit as I switched over from something I didnt want to watch. It was a repeat but I noticed straghtaway that her top lip didnt look right and to me it was obvious that she had botox or something as it was barely moving.

I am one of those people who spot this sort of thing and people who have had their teeth done. Sad I know

I've seen so many photos in the media about women messing around with their lips and not one of them looks better than they did before. Have you seen Victoria Beckham recently? What about Leslie Ash when she had those awful swollen lips and so many others. Not for me I'm afraid, I'll just have to look old but at least I won't look like a duck.

CC

Mrs Beckham looks nothing like she did a decade ago. In all the photos I've seen her eyes look as though she's about to cry, so don't know whats going on there. Carol Vorderman seems to be all shiny cheeks and long hair - facially different from years ago. Don't get me started on the queens of Botox - Lulu and Ambitious. I see Ambitious has even got her daughter on the books of a modelling agency now - and she's in her early teens for God's sake. Funnily I don't envy these women, I think they are a bit sad. By all means don't behave or dress like a 1940's granny, but equally stop trying to look 30 when you're over 50 !!!

Yes that was it. I only saw a bit as I switched over from something I didnt want to watch. It was a repeat but I noticed straghtaway that her top lip didnt look right and to me it was obvious that she had botox or something as it was barely moving.

I am one of those people who spot this sort of thing and people who have had their teeth done. Sad I know
I had a quick look at that show and spotted a defined cupid’s bow.

The lift in work has an odd tinged mirror we all absolutely hate but the one in the ladies loo certainly gives you a rose tinted glow.

Nah! It's the rotton over head lighting they use that practically tells lies. It intensifies any muscular/fatty lumps and unevenness. The same with those ****** mirrors in changing rooms. Your mirror at home is telling the truth. If you put your makeup on in true daylight, you will be pleased with the results and can rely on them.

Nah! It's the rotton over head lighting they use that practically tells lies. It intensifies any muscular/fatty lumps and unevenness. The same with those ****** mirrors in changing rooms. Your mirror at home is telling the truth. If you put your makeup on in true daylight, you will be pleased with the results and can rely on them.
I never try clothes on in shops any more. I get incredibly frustrated, besides looking twice as big in the mirrors, you pick up two different items in the same size and one may fit and I can’t even get the other over my hips. I ususally end up walking out of the shop without buying anything. My hubby can always tell by my face when I walk out of the changing rooms that we will be leaving the store straight away 😂

Latest posts

Back