HRH Julia at her most condescending this afternoon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dale hasn't shown any interest in her for months, he's moved on to another lady at QVC apparently.
Judging from her performances over the last few months and again today... I think Julia is more interested in Glen. The way they both flirt is embarrassing, both of their partners must pick up on it too. I bet Glen's partner would love to get her hands on Julia, what we all her hair flicks and flirting, and those smirks when she insists on Glen putting the coat on her for her to prance around in...and then the girly laughs.

I had some polite Twitter conversation with HRH a few years ago querying details about a product presentation from her end response was fairly curt along the lines of ‘I’ve done what you asked for you so there ‘ Will has always been quick and polite to respond - I went to a Beauty Bash many moons ago interesting how some brand presenters (Elemis, Philosophy and James Read weren’t at all friendly and even rude !) Decleor Fiona was charming and jokingly offered me a job and Alpha H gave my friend a wonderful free lengthy treatment - bumped into Jackie Kabler and had a great long friendly chat with Alison Young !

You'd think her hairdresser would give her some advice, but she might not take it. Her hair is her best feature. I don't think it would look bad if she went natural, i. e., grey all over.
I have watched the colouring, I very much doubt she goes to a hairdresser, I think she does it herself at home, if you look sometimes she takes her colour right on to her forehead, a hairdresser wouldn’t do that, I speak from personal experience.

I had some polite Twitter conversation with HRH a few years ago querying details about a product presentation from her end response was fairly curt along the lines of ‘I’ve done what you asked for you so there ‘ Will has always been quick and polite to respond - I went to a Beauty Bash many moons ago interesting how some brand presenters (Elemis, Philosophy and James Read weren’t at all friendly and even rude !) Decleor Fiona was charming and jokingly offered me a job and Alpha H gave my friend a wonderful free lengthy treatment - bumped into Jackie Kabler and had a great long friendly chat with Alison Young !
I did hear HRH was quite rude to some customers at Beauty Bash, sadly.
Alison Young was delightful. She was interested in speaking to you, and you never felt rushed.
Seeing guests and presenters in the flesh does, for some of them, show they can't sustain their sales personas at all once the cameras aren't on! Others actually come over far nicer than on TV.

Sun loving Julia needs a facelift. No use dying your hair but the skin has gone deep south. Far better than those dreadful fillers that some of the other presenters sport.

Ladies of "an age" who religiously stick to the dark hair colour of their youth, make one fatal mistake. The parting. The scalp is much lighter skin than the face, so tends to look stark and more noticeable against the raven hair and tan make-up. The Cozee Home lady is another one. Softer hair colours are the best bet and are much less 'ageing'. I do my own colouring - a pearly silver blonde, and my parting is barely noticeable. The worst offenders are those who are grey and go 'gingery auburn', and those like Julia who go darker instead of lighter, they just add years rather than less. (Julia's hair style needs an overhaul, - face and hair don't "gel" )

I have watched the colouring, I very much doubt she goes to a hairdresser, I think she does it herself at home, if you look sometimes she takes her colour right on to her forehead, a hairdresser wouldn’t do that, I speak from personal experience.
I noticed that many years ago and wondered what hairdresser would leave you with a purple band around your hairline. Even when I was doing mine at home I was able to avoid that by having someone wipe away the excess and help keep an eye on any drips. The down side to going DIY is that you can’t really just do roots without having a build up of colour in the rest of your hair.

Surprised JR needs to do it herself as surely any salon would be delighted to give such a celeb a freebie😇

The fact Julia finally decided to get married to her long time partner says it all ... was she waiting for George Clooney to make his move or something? Get over yourself.
That may be true jack but it's a tad harsh. Mr CC and I aren't married and have been together a long time. Surely you're not suggesting I'm waiting for David Ginola 🤭🤭🤭

CC (as if DG would look at me, sigh 😁)

Dale hasn't shown any interest in her for months, he's moved on to another lady at QVC apparently.
Oh I didn’t know they wer
You'd think her hairdresser would give her some advice, but she might not take it. Her hair is her best feature. I don't think it would look bad if she went natural, i. e., grey all over.
I can’t stand the all grey look … if I really need to I will have a pink fringe 😆 grey long hair just reminds me of witches 🤦🏻‍♀️

Oh I didn’t know they wer

I can’t stand the all grey look … if I really need to I will have a pink fringe 😆 grey long hair just reminds me of witches 🤦🏻‍♀️
It does depend on your face, and your attitude, I think, whether you go long and all grey. Some carry it off better than others. Fact: the city with the most women who have grey, long hair is Seattle, Washington, USA.

Many a good ti
It does depend on your face, and your attitude, I think, whether you go long and all grey. Some carry it off better than others. Fact: the city with the most women who have grey, long hair is Seattle, Washington, USA.
oh personally long and grey is a no no for me .. I like the actress Julie walters short grey hair .. really suits her …

In case you didn't know or missed it..........

"its ok, FOR WHEN I WALK DOWN THE GARDEN TO MY HOME - GYM "

Hell's bells on the two occasions I've switched over, JR is on, and within 2 mins has mentioned her ****** gym at the bottom of the garden ! reminds me of Bill & Ben and little weed who used to get back in their pots before the gardener comes back from his lunch at the bottom of the garden !!! Jeez she's getting worse.

That may be true jack but it's a tad harsh. Mr CC and I aren't married and have been together a long time. Surely you're not suggesting I'm waiting for David Ginola 🤭🤭🤭

He’s looking, he’s looking…..ooh, I love me a bit of DG too..
8C87AB09-2B3A-4BF2-B5FB-EF8714BF6113.jpeg

You’ll have to fight Sue Barker for him🥊

It looks like new hair growth. She has mentioned it on air before and mentioned the salon she goes to aswell

In case you didn't know or missed it..........

"its ok, FOR WHEN I WALK DOWN THE GARDEN TO MY HOME - GYM "

Hell's bells on the two occasions I've switched over, JR is on, and within 2 mins has mentioned her ****** gym at the bottom of the garden ! reminds me of Bill & Ben and little weed who used to get back in their pots before the gardener comes back from his lunch at the bottom of the garden !!! Jeez she's getting worse.
like i say......nauseating isnt she?

Latest posts

Back