HRH Julia at her most condescending this afternoon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I know someone a bit like Julia. Similar mannerisms and behaviour, although she’s obviously not on a shopping channel. She’s actually quite insecure and “plays a room” to get compliments. Maybe that’s why Julia’s behaviour has changed. 🤔

Why has she become obsessed with the home gym now - she had this built several years ago.

Perhaps its an upgrade, because she sure as hell likes to keep mentioning it, and clearly likes to show it off.

She also (earlier on) went on about how she made some chocolate chip cookies and the Ninja baking trays were AMAZING !!! personally I'm getting sick to death of all the "home endorsements" the presenters mention. Funny how all this 'stuff' is never what they 'forget' to order before coming on air !! I'd rather not listen to the endorsement of a QVC product, because the cynic in me says they haven't paid for it like the rest of us.

When the colour goes beyond the hair line it's often because you've been using those spray-on root colours that wash out. They work, but you've got to be careful.
Sorry but I disagree I have never used those spray on, and deliberately went over the hairline to ensure grey that had regrown from hairline roots, but that was when I knew no one would see me for three days after my home dye. I would have thought Julia would know this bcause it has been so obvious to me for at leadt a couple of years. I no longer dye my hair, incidentally. I went grey in my early 30s so dyed often. These days I am a huge fan of quality wigs.

It happens even when a hairdresser does your colour.
Depends on your hairdresser then. I've never had that. The wonderful Claire at Cheynes in Edinburgh (plug plug) has dyed my hair perfectly for years.

Does a tummy tuck involve chopping fat/skin from that area???? :eek::eek:

CC

She (Jenny) deserves a medal as big as a frying pan. I think all the nice guests seem to get the rough edge of various presenters' tongues, but particularly the queen bees' tongues. If someone is pleasant and agreeable it's a shame when they are treated poorly on air. I can only hope it's for show and actually the presenters are more warm and friendly off air.
can someone write what they were - in the scheme of the conversation? I am unable to play the video back.

I noticed that many years ago and wondered what hairdresser would leave you with a purple band around your hairline. Even when I was doing mine at home I was able to avoid that by having someone wipe away the excess and help keep an eye on any drips. The down side to going DIY is that you can’t really just do roots without having a build up of colour in the rest of your hair.

Surprised JR needs to do it herself as surely any salon would be delighted to give such a celeb a freebie😇
LoL cheeky 🤣🤣

Well, if having a podgy belly is the result of having a tummy tuck then I'll pass.

1665326730868.png

I wonder if that leg stretcher is a Margarine product. And why have your picture taken doing that anyway ? Anyone would think she's Amanda Holden's granny the way she poses just for an Instagram photo.

I very much doubt she‘s had a tummy tuck, I had one and I can tell you she would have been absent from Q for a while, also she would not be working out in any gym for a very long time. But, she admits to having been dieting
If you don’t mind me asking, what’s it like having a tummy tuck….I have a tummy roll due to an operation years ago and no matter how much I exercise it doesn’t make any difference to this area ☹️

If you don’t mind me asking, what’s it like having a tummy tuck….I have a tummy roll due to an operation years ago and no matter how much I exercise it doesn’t make any difference to this area ☹️
it will never go away with exercise, so don’t even think that. You can have a smallish tummy tuck or a major tummy tuck, I had the latter. You can be prone to infection because of where it is, i.e. the perineum or lower abdomen. It is major surgery. I was lucky but it was months of recovering and you are not allowed to lift things or go to the gymn. It was done by a renowned suegeon privately, not cheap. They also tighten your tummy muscles as a matter of course. I would not do it again, but I have never regretted it.
I can assure you from that picture JR has not had one!

it will never go away with exercise, so don’t even think that. You can have a smallish tummy tuck or a major tummy tuck, I had the latter. You can be prone to infection because of where it is, i.e. the perineum or lower abdomen. It is major surgery. I was lucky but it was months of recovering and you are not allowed to lift things or go to the gymn. It was done by a renowned suegeon privately, not cheap. They also tighten your tummy muscles as a matter of course. I would not do it again, but I have never regretted it.
I can assure you from that picture JR has not had one!
Not in that picture she doesn't but on QVC very recently she looks half her size. She holds the majority of fat on her tummy and boobs. But has thin arms and legs. Plus she was off work for a long tme on and off.

Latest posts

Back