HRH Julia at her most condescending this afternoon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I would say she is apple shaped. She’ll never have a slim waist or flat stomach no matter how much weight she loses.

Not in that picture she doesn't but on QVC very recently she looks half her size. She holds the majority of fat on her tummy and boobs. But has thin arms and legs. Plus she was off work for a long tme on and off.
I don’t think that photo of Julia in the gym is recent. She looks much trimmer now.

I would say, that if Julia has an auto immune disease - I understand she has health issues that aren't curable, then I think having vanity surgery is foolish. You are more open to catching infection with a higher risk of sepsis, aside from the exhaustive recovery rate; and if Ohnonotshoppingagain's experience is anything to go by, then with her health problem she would be out of action for a good 6 months.

I don’t think that photo of Julia in the gym is recent. She looks much trimmer now.
The tummy that was just hanging there is not there anymore.Where is it? She has always excersized and has slim arms and legs. Maybe its just my glasses not working anymore. 🤣

The tummy that was just hanging there is not there anymore.Where is it? She has always excersized and has slim arms and legs. Maybe its just my glasses not working anymore. 🤣
I think she sucks it it when the camera pans in. Its definitely still there though..........................................:ROFLMAO:

I would say, that if Julia has an auto immune disease - I understand she has health issues that aren't curable, then I think having vanity surgery is foolish. You are more open to catching infection with a higher risk of sepsis, aside from the exhaustive recovery rate; and if Ohnonotshoppingagain's experience is anything to go by, then with her health problem she would be out of action for a good 6 months.
You are spot on Brissles, when having a tummy tuck a lot if things are discussed, and taken into account. Although I’m not Julia I can assure you she has not had major surgery of that type. Another thing I might say is that I had mine in the November because I was not allowed to fly for six months, and was due to go to Australia the following April, a lot depended on my recovery.

I might also add that it was mentioned by Boffy, that she was “off and on“ QVC for about six months, trust me you have a lot of dressings which need changing, and there is no question she would have been “off and on” trust me, she would not be doing gym work at home or elsewhere for a minimum of 6-8 months!

Julia has good thick hair, nice arms, and got a health scare last year when she was told losing weight would help, this on top of her auto immune condition, so she simply changed her eating, as a result she lost a lot if weight and is looking good.

The girl did well, my only criticism is that I think she should go a shade lighter in hair colour.

When I worked in hairdressing (now retired) we used to have an oil that we applied around the hairline to prevent the hair dye staining the skin.
Mine used to put Vaseline along the hair line 🤷🏻‍♀️ I said “ please don’t do it as it makes my hair all gunged up .. twice this happened .. I wasn’t happy but they did stop it .. useless way of doing it .. goes into brand new hairstyle and completely ruins it lol

I've noticed that Shirley Ballas (Strictly) has had a good chop which has taken years off her. She's 62 and stuck with the long dark hair, but now she's updated herself and looks great. JR is of a similar age, and the Ballas cut and style would do wonders for her.

Latest posts

Back