Alpha H TSV 06/10/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did you contact CS? I only ordered the Micro Cleanse set and hope everything will be o.k.

I phoned CS Marina & they are aware of this, they are looking into what happened & we will be contacted when they have decided what to do.

I phoned CS Marina & they are aware of this, they are looking into what happened & we will be contacted when they have decided what to do.

Did you contact CS? I only ordered the Micro Cleanse set and hope everything will be o.k.

I was going to email them tomorrow. I've checked the item and they have now changed the title and the photo to one tub but the description is still two tubs so I took a screenshot just in case. TBH I thought that the offer was too good to be true, one tub on AH website is £48 and the duo was £28.

Has anyone ordered on BCC
Alpha-H Liquid Gold Smoothing & Perfecting Mask Duo?
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.209908
I received mine today and there's only one tub in the box.

I've got to collect mine on Saturday - RM put a card through the door... I'll check and report back!

I wish I'd video from the evening... if they changed the description after they put the whole thing up for BCC, more incompetence... not exactly surprising, but yet again QVC leaving a nasty tang in the mouth over the way they do things for this important fundraising and awareness raising event.

Oho - I have my order confirmation, and the dispatch confirmation - states it's a duo on both!!!

Last edited:
enjoy the mask Marina and MayMorgan
best 10 minute cinderella mask before going out (that i have tried)

Has anyone ordered on BCC
Alpha-H Liquid Gold Smoothing & Perfecting Mask Duo?
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.209908
I received mine today and there's only one tub in the box.

Another QVC cock up, take this up with them. My friend ordered a Liz Earle bargain hunter a couple of weeks ago and it arrived with a completely different amount of Cleanse & Polish to what was shown on tv.

I've got to collect mine on Saturday - RM put a card through the door... I'll check and report back!

I wish I'd video from the evening... if they changed the description after they put the whole thing up for BCC, more incompetence... not exactly surprising, but yet again QVC leaving a nasty tang in the mouth over the way they do things for this important fundraising and awareness raising event.

Oho - I have my order confirmation, and the dispatch confirmation - states it's a duo on both!!!

There is another piece of evidence as well – the AH instruction slip in the box, states in black and white 2 x tubes 100 ml.

Yes I did and only got one tube too. They are sending me the prepaid label to return.As now sold out, surprise, surprise!

Grovesy I wouldn't return your tube just yet. If their description of the item was a duo & your payment was accepted, then Q should be liable to rectify their mistake. :nod:

Well they said it was sold out now so could not replace, the label has not arrived yet so will see.

Yes I did and only got one tube too. They are sending me the prepaid label to return.As now sold out, surprise, surprise!
I want to keep mine perhaps they can offer a better solution.
If people return them unused they will put them back in stock as single item at full price as they now changed this item number to a single item, or just change the item number altogether. And how this will work for bcc?

I had a problem with an online purchase a few years back (not Q) & CAB told me that -
when a company offers goods for sale & you make an offer to buy, a contract is made once the payment has been taken.
They offered to sell & we agreed to buy a DUO.

Grovesy I wouldn't return your tube just yet. If their description of the item was a duo & your payment was accepted, then Q should be liable to rectify their mistake. :nod:

agreed !
don't let them off the hook
they made the mistake, not you
and they need to honour what they sold you and promised to deliver to you
not your problem that someone at QVC snoozed
they either need to deliver another tube
or if they are unable to
then you can say that you'll accept a refund or credit of £14
and if they whinge
tell them, they need to honour the law of the land

what a fab price for this amazing mask :wink::giggle::grin:

With regard to to alpha h mask duo - did anyone receive a duo or have all deliveries been solo's? I am still waiting for mine and just want to be prepared!

I didn't get up early enough this morning to go get mine from the post office.... going to try Monday morning, or Wednesday evening.

Latest posts

Back