Alpha H TSV 19/8/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't mind stocking up on LGold as often it comes in 50 ml size in a TSV. Perhaps one day I may be generous and use it all over the body to counteract any sun damage I may have.
TBH I don't need this TSV but wanted to try the SPF for a long time now.

Even less likely to get it now, that packaging on the SPF is rubbish. They've started putting it on the eye gel and you get far more product than you need and can't get it all out of the tube when you're getting to the end. If it's in a tube why have a dispenser when the main purpose of a tube is that you can squeeze it?
(I'm not naive, I know exactly why companies do it, it makes us have to buy the product more often. But it's still annoying!)

I'll see if I can change the lid from any other tub or try to keep if upright as suggested by DunmowDizzy so the air is not trapped.
I have a feeling that they may have sorted the pump otherwise the return figures are going to be high.
I wonder if it's on AD.

Had just made the decision that I couldn't afford these 'mid range' skincare offerings, so I'd sourced a cheaper brand... & then they go and do this TSV!! Will have to have a serious think about this... :mysmilie_1:

Had just made the decision that I couldn't afford these 'mid range' skincare offerings, so I'd sourced a cheaper brand... & then they go and do this TSV!! Will have to have a serious think about this... :mysmilie_1:
The upcoming TSV is not a complete routine and may be slotted into the existing regime :)

Have bought the clean and clear foaming wash while it's still on offer at boots! Only used over the past few days. Feels nice. Clean and fresh. No tightening of the skin after! Am watching with interest. Tsv not for me this time!

It's a useful TSV but I really don't need any of the products at the mo, snowed under with liquid gold. Only need microcleanse, and 200ml is somewhere in the region of £25 on salon skincare or beauty bay, can't remember exactly. So unless this TSV price is spectacularly low then it's a no from me.

It's £21.57 for 2x100ml on Beautybay.com with free delivery. :) That's quite a bargain I think.

This Micro Cleanse duo, do they alwways sell it on Beautybay at this price or is it a temporary offer?

Just ordered my AD :) with CS, also can be ordered on Qcut, Item number 207068.
There are five drops three months apart, not sure if it's 5 further drops or five in total.
Order total is £35.35 which means it's a £4.95 delivery charge.

Just ordered my AD :) with CS, also can be ordered on Qcut, Item number 207068.
There are five drops three months apart, not sure if it's 5 further drops or five in total.
Order total is £35.35 which means it's a £4.95 delivery charge.

Unfortunately, AD is not possible for people living outside the UK.:-( I tried it with the February TSV and only received one order, the others had been cancelled. Having known that before, I would have ordered two or three sets. Anyway, I'll be happy to order tomorrow's TSV.:)

Unfortunately, AD is not possible for people living outside the UK.:-( I tried it with the February TSV and only received one order, the others had been cancelled. Having known that before, I would have ordered two or three sets. Anyway, I'll be happy to order tomorrow's TSV.:)

Same happened to me!

Latest posts

Back