Alpha H TSV 7/5/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How's everyone getting on with their Alpha H TSV?

The skin on my face seems to like the cleanser and moisturiser. Unfortunately I had a paper cut on my finger and the Liquid Gold Rejuvenating Cream stung like F***. So at least I know not to use it on my face if the skin's broken in any way. Oh and if you were hoping for the unlifting scents and spa feeling that you might get from a Decleor or Elemis product you'll be disappointed!

All in all I'm glad I went for it, the Liquid Gold (liquid) is in my stock pile because I already had a bottle on the go, and the same for the eye product.

Anyone else glad they bought it?

Still waiting for mine, bet its got list in the post, I wish they wouldn't use Royal Mail my last item sent by Rotal Mail took 2 weeks, I filled in a form to say I had not received it then t turned up so I got them to make the 30 days from the day I received it

I'm very glad I bought it, and on auto delivery too. I almost didn't as wasn't keen on the cleanser in the try me. Used it last night as a second cleanse and this morning on its own and quite pleased. It's seems less liquid than in the try me but that's probably me :)
I still prefer the original rejuvenating cream though.

Mine was delivered by my Hermes courier, always quicker than Royal Mail to my address!

Latest posts

Back