Andi Peters is excruciating

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MaryMary

Registered Shopper
Just tuned in and Andi P is sooo awful. Embarrassing, not as funny as he thinks he is and so full of himself. The poor lady, selling chocolate coated nuts, a few minutes ago, was so uncomfortable with his so-called “banter”. She looked dismayed.

Totally agree Marymary! He really thinks he's special flogging over priced food. And Dale Franklin smoozing up to him is pretty sickening imo. And whilst commenting, did you see the three tins of 150 gram (yes, 150 gram!!) biscuits for a total of £34 inc postage!! The annoying Beverley, with the awful high pitched voice actually said the tins would become a family heirloom !! Fgs, they're tins with a poinsettia on. I bought a box of Marks and Spencer all butter assorted Scottish shortbread, 450 gram for £4. Could have had them in a tin with a stag on for £6. Who on earth can afford QVCs prices??

It speaks volumes that its Dale that's landed with him all the time, apart from Craig who has done the shift a couple of times. Clearly no-one else wants to be partnered with him.

He's not very nice, and seeing him on Masterchef as a judge, he's so condescending I would have tipped the plate over his head. Someone whom I imagine to take 'offence' if you dare to disagree with him.

Totally agree Marymary! He really thinks he's special flogging over priced food. And Dale Franklin smoozing up to him is pretty sickening imo. And whilst commenting, did you see the three tins of 150 gram (yes, 150 gram!!) biscuits for a total of £34 inc postage!! The annoying Beverley, with the awful high pitched voice actually said the tins would become a family heirloom !! Fgs, they're tins with a poinsettia on. I bought a box of Marks and Spencer all butter assorted Scottish shortbread, 450 gram for £4. Could have had them in a tin with a stag on for £6. Who on earth can afford QVCs prices??
And bliddy lovely they are too! I dont have a sweet tooth but I luvvvv shortbread. I could sell those stag tins!

I've found him quite detestable since the mid-90s when he was on some Saturday morning children's show . He gave an interview to a magazine in which he said he liked to shop at Harrods because they had a "celebrities only" queue, which meant he didn't have to stand in line with common people, and have them bother him for an autograph. I can see that his career and celebrity status have gone from strenght to strenght now that he's a BA on Q!

I never watch the food shows on QVC, never have as overpriced, and they don't ship to N.I.

Andi is always a nasty twat when judging on Masterchef you can see the distaste on this face when trying the food, the other judges loving the dish.

Never watched him when he did the BBC children's show, so no idea how he was then?

Also, never watch ITV GMB, but he is on that as a regular doing something

Sometimes he makes me laugh and I'm sure the profession he is in (entertainment) is so competitive that he is used to pushing rather than be pushed. I think he works in Australia a lot doing what, I don't know. Could he be the next co-host on British Bake Off? He seems the right type.... comedian / knowledgeable about food?? I bet his agent will put his name in.

Now, I have to say as some of po-faced humourless drivel on QVC goes, the show, for me, is an entertaining watch. I can see how annoying, though, Petey Andies can be along with his simpering helper Fail Dranklin.

Clearly, Andies looks in the telling mirror that has a major truth defact malfunction and should be on an immediate 30 day return. It mistakenly tells him he is 'a star' 'slumming it for a high fee amongst talentless losers', losers to be ridiculed at every opportunity. And 'Master' it fawns..'you are beautiful, talented, and better than this sh..rubbish'. Essentially - don't believe your own press, Petey.

One particularly unpalatable moment recently with the way he treats his guests, was when a French chap appeared alongside the woman with only one hairstyle and half a Dorothy Perkins frock flogging that tedious overpriced chocolate pot. His treatment of the guy was almost close to bullying, I felt. Relentlessly going on about who?? he was and why he was here doing the demonstration. You could quite clearly see that while trying to take it in good part, the guy was uncomfortable with how he was being treated, and I don't blame him to be honest. Getting a laugh at another person's expense. sums it up. Personally, I would have boiled up the chocolate and poured it over his wretched head. To repeat: I enjoy watching the show - partly because it is so dreadful. What I would say is don't dish it out if you can't take it back, and I think Andies is a prime example of somebody who can't take it back.

I think the food is overpriced. Also, I don’t particularly want to order from any retailer, fresh food in general in the post - particularly things like meat. They also have a habit of resetting the feedback for both edible and other products every time they relaunch them on QVC. Usually it seems when there has been a build up of poor star ratings on one of their products, suddenly you look again, and it’s gone - the shopping television equivalent of returning to Year Zero.

Anyone any idea WHY Peters is a judge on Masterchef ? and why he does the food programme on Q ? is he simply doing a 'gig' that his agent puts him forward for, or does he have somewhere in his past a background with food.

I've found him quite detestable since the mid-90s when he was on some Saturday morning children's show . He gave an interview to a magazine in which he said he liked to shop at Harrods because they had a "celebrities only" queue, which meant he didn't have to stand in line with common people, and have them bother him for an autograph. I can see that his career and celebrity status have gone from strenght to strenght now that he's a BA on Q!
No wonder he’s pals with Holly and Phil they don’t like queues either.😡

Anyone any idea WHY Peters is a judge on Masterchef ? and why he does the food programme on Q ? is he simply doing a 'gig' that his agent puts him forward for, or does he have somewhere in his past a background with food.
Might be this:
He appeared in the third series of Celebrity MasterChef finishing as runner-up behind Atomic Kitten singer Liz McClarnon.

Latest posts

Back