Annoying New Presenter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have three presenters in mind who I could personally strangle CR who I wish would have his hands tied behind his back ( maybe though he might be struck dumb if that happened 🤦‍♀️) AD who after everything she says follows up with YOU KNOW. Once lost count of how many times she said it in one presentation and last but not least the most irritating rudest presenter I’ve ever come across CE. Always manages to make the programme all about her. Interrupting the guest by butting in when they start talking so so rude and constantly looking at the studio tv screen. I often think of the lovely past presenters who have been dismissed for these two bit wanna be’s
Welcome to the forum 💐 Ms Everton, or whatever she's now called, is one of those you'd have avoided at school, along with Knuckles Kramer she's one of the mean girls.

Anne's accent's OK, it's just pure Glasgow. Everyone talks like that. Simon and Eilidh though have more of a "posh" Scottish accent but it's not the accent, it's their words that annoy me. Eilidh's "soooooo, let's talk about . . . . . " and Simon's faux amazement and faux questions about everything when he's seen the item 1000 times and knows every thing about it.

CC

Accents are funny things and the subtleness or indeed the harshness can be irritating sometimes. I don't like listening to myself on say a video because I really dont like my accent. Its very East London. I live in North West London now and my children and grandchildren have lovely neutral London accents.

Latest posts

Back