Anyone else noticed the glaring mistake on Liquid Sands Minis?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chrissi

Registered Shopper
Has anyone else noticed that it states on the back of the box that the Fuchsia one should have star confetti in it, but the lacquer doesn't have any stars in it at all?

Of course, query it with QVC and they say "I have watched the footage of the item on air and no one stated it has star confetti" NO but the bliddy box says it does!

Can see me emailing them back and attaching pictures shortly.

I know! I initially thought it was just your luck but apparently the mini bottles don't have stars but the full size ones do. They should make it clear. I don't know why there are no stars in the mini bottles, they're not that big! I have both as I bought the minis then loved them so much I bought them all full size so I have the option but I still think it should be made clear. I noticed on the presentation there was no mention of stars at all, even in the full size ones.

I've got both too as my Mum bought me the minis the same weekend I bought the full sizes. It really shouldn't say it has star confetti when it doesn't and it's such a shame they have changed it for the minis as the stars really are beautiful and really add to the sparkle of the polish.

I even had a look in Sallys and Capital and all the mini boxes say the fuchsia has stars, it's a bit of weird one as OPI are normally spot on and the minis are usually just baby versions of the full sizes, so it's really strange.

Latest posts

Back