Australian Bodycare TSV 13/8/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

that'll be interesting, but before anyone buys anything, check out ABC Beauty Shop. I spent £130 with them recently (spend over £75 to get free P & P) the same products from QVC I worked out at £157 odds - not much difference...!

[h=2]Australian Bodycare TSV 13/8/13[/h]
Jolly good,I am ready for a top up of the skinwash, it seems to be the same price at the abcshop.....

when I bought mine Kathy, the offer was 3 x 1 ltr tubs for £73...if you spend another couple of quid it'll be free P & P too...at Q it's £24 odd each, plus £4.95, plus two halves of £4.95...

when I bought mine Kathy, the offer was 3 x 1 ltr tubs for £73...if you spend another couple of quid it'll be free P & P too...at Q it's £24 odd each, plus £4.95, plus two halves of £4.95...

Thanks for the info BM, I will hang on and see what the tsv deal is.....

so shall I Kathy, tho I don't think I'll be needing to buy anything! I got the 3 x 1 ltr tubs, plus 1 ltr hand & body lotion, wipes, face cream...!!

Hubby and brother use the skinwash and love it. I have been nicking it in this heat. I also like the happy hands hand gel-am on my second now. Wish they would do a duo of that instead of the handcream. Also the wet wipes are good. I use the neat tea tree oil if I get a zit.

I've just had my 2nd auto delivery from the last TSV. Surely others will be the same and won't want yet another TSV?

Blimey, is this brand really this good to pay this kind of money for 3 litres of "prestigious" soap?

Blimey, is this brand really this good to pay this kind of money for 3 litres of "prestigious" soap?

yes I think so Marina..I don't know whether you saw my post about not being able to use anti-perspirants, but the ABC keeps me fresh even in the heat we've been having. Plus which I have a respiratory condition so I also use it to wipe down the basin and shower etc when I've done - and also wash my hair with it. As you see, I'm quite a fan!

I heard that baking soda removes odours as well and is much cheaper. I think it needs to be dissolved in some water, rubbed under arms and rinsed. Also used as carpet deodoriser sprinkled overnight and then hoovered out

Latest posts

Back