Australian Bodycare TSV 21/12/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is my favourite daily shower gel.
Now & then I like elemis or something for a luxury shower - but my daily scrub ABC, they have a customer for life in me :)
Looking forward to finding out what's in the TSV.

its a great product really makes me feel fresh and the smell is beyond love it:mysmilie_59:

This is one of the very few products I still buy from Q. I usually split the tsv with my youngest son who loves the bodywash so I`m hoping this tsv will have a large bottle plus a refill or 2 large bottles. Otherwise I might have to hide it out of the bathroom when he visits .....

It's my regular scrub too, and I'm just about to break open my last refill, so this is very timely. Hope it will have a large body wash and a refill again.

Buggar, I was going to order some for a gift, I bet they won't deliver the TSV for Christmas ! How annoying

Hopefully the price will be good though to encourage us to still part with our money at that time of year.

The first time I tried the skin wash, I hated it. To my mind, it was like using WD40 to wash. However, I persevered and it became strangely addictive. It's the only thing that now makes me feel squeaky clean.

Latest posts

Back