B&W Couture

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
OMG. What a load of massively overpriced tat. Who the hell is buying this stuff cos it's actually selling. £144 for a coloured beaded snake wrapped around your neck. Has to be seen to be believed.

I would buy something for sure if i had spare cash. I love all the B & W shows . Im a sucker for anything sparkly and the bigger the better IMO.

SW's shirt is almost as vile as his offerings. Nice to see JR looking so well although she could do with running a comb through her hair!

Omg! What about the owl on air now? Unbelievably naff!

Would anyone really wear that massive Owl necklace? As much as I like birds in the wild that necklace is just ridiculous IMO.

Years ago I was a massive B & W fan - his pieces were elegant, glitzy and wearable. After watching the Couture (?) show, I browsed the offerings on Q's website - dear lord, the necklaces aren't a patch on what he used to produce, there are more than enough ridiculous animal keyrings, and as for the skulls and skeletons, sorry Simon even they are a bit old hat now.

Go back to what you know Simon, - viewers were asking about the stuff on the promo, but he said it was 9 years old and needs to be stopped airing - thats enough to realise the old pieces are wanted. Where are the (clip on) chandelier earrings ? and the wonderfully large glitzy stone necklaces, and the show stopping crystal brooches - forget also the obsession with 'AB' coating, you certainly never did that in years gone by. The road to cheapness appears to be whats its all about now.

(pssst I think Julia is well down the 'steroid' path, with her chubby cheeks - a sign I know only too well, having been there. Hope it does her good)

Bought a BandW bag last year when i first started watching Q. Dunno what i was thinkin, it hasnt seen the light of day since. Into yong kim now, i know a lot of people think thats 'overpriced tat' but then we all have different taste.

I have some B&W pieces but nothing like these.Some of these are just so OTT but some people like them!Most are just not my taste but some are plain ugly like that 'hand' that Simon wears on his shoulder & that Owl OMG.

I would wear the snake necklace and like the owl too but it's a little big. There is a daisy bracelet that I really like and the peacock brooch. I'm not averse to skulls and skeletons either.

I shall be buying a few pieces...............as soon as my Euromillions numbers come up cos there ain't no way I can afford them otherwise!!

I think B and W is like marmite. You either love it or hate it. I`m in the latter camp. Has anybody seen the Compare the Meerecats ad where the lady meerecat receives a skull necklace ? It always makes me laugh because its so B and W !

Latest posts

Back