Babyliss Diamond Shine Heated Smoothing Brush TSV 31/08/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did anyone get this?

I'll never be parted from my Steampod, but thought I'd give it a go for days that I don't really need to straighten.

Well, I'm sure it'll be great for people who don't have difficult hair, but for Crystal Tippers like myself, it doesn't really do a lot. It's a bit quicker and easier for me as it is just like using a brush, and I am surprised that it picks up all my hair quite easily (even my fringe), but I think I'll be sending it back. It just doesn't do the job on my hair.

Anyone with "difficult" hair try it and have good results?

Did anyone get this?

I'll never be parted from my Steampod, but thought I'd give it a go for days that I don't really need to straighten.

Well, I'm sure it'll be great for people who don't have difficult hair, but for Crystal Tippers like myself, it doesn't really do a lot. It's a bit quicker and easier for me as it is just like using a brush, and I am surprised that it picks up all my hair quite easily (even my fringe), but I think I'll be sending it back. It just doesn't do the job on my hair.

Anyone with "difficult" hair try it and have good results?

I am on my 2nd Steampod, the first started leaking. What water do you use AE?

I am on my 2nd Steampod, the first started leaking. What water do you use AE?

Although we're soft water, I always use distilled in all my steam stuff. I've found things last longer. My Steampod is quite old now (a pink version - bought not because it was pink, but because it was the cheapest version I could find!), but still going strong.

Now I've said that, it's bound to fail...

Although we're soft water, I always use distilled in all my steam stuff. I've found things last longer. My Steampod is quite old now (a pink version - bought not because it was pink, but because it was the cheapest version I could find!), but still going strong.

Now I've said that, it's bound to fail...

Yes OH got me a bottle of water you use in car batteries/irons demineralised said that would be ok 2nd time around.

I'm still on my first Steampod. I always use demineralised water. I buy it from Halfords.
I have probably had the Steampod for 2 years now. The only thing that makes my hair smooth in damp weather

I wonder if I ought to have bought this brush. I have baby fine hair but there's a lot of it. It's naturally messy ... neither curly nor straight, with a tendency to frizz a bit in humidity. As I've got older it just isn't as glossy and smooth as it used to be.

I also have baby fine hair and I have lots of it, my hair is a layered bob and a short fringe. I used the the hot brush for the first time this morning and I could not believe how good it is. I wash my hair everyday so after blow drying it only took about three minutes to transform my hair, including my fringe, to that just left the hairdressers after a blow dry. I walk to work and my hair still looks amazing 4 1/2 hours later.

I'm still on my first Steampod. I always use demineralised water. I buy it from Halfords.
I have probably had the Steampod for 2 years now. The only thing that makes my hair smooth in damp weather

Check out the Carplan version in supermarkets, ILS. I found 2.5L for 99p in Morrisons, £1 in Sainsburys and £1.15 in Tesco. Every little helps :mysmilie_59:

This brush would probably have done the trick if I still chemically straightened my hair. I discovered by accident that if I slapped a beanie on top of air-dried hair it would look straight, shiny and smooth when I took it off half an hour later. I loved my hair then, but the process and touch-ups were an expensive nightmare. I stopped when I got chemical burns on my scalp from a careless hairdresser!

what is the static like with this brush?

I"ve found static has increased. But that may just be me. My old hairdryers have either not had an ionic generator or an on/off switch. Newer hairdryers that have them have made my hair more badly behaved, despite them being sold as "smoothing" and good for frizzy hair. Now my old dryers have all died, I have to live with this. My hair would have probably liked this brush so much more if I could switch the ion generator off, but there you go.

If you have hair that doesn't behave as badly as mine, you'll probably find no static. The saving grace of Q is the MBG on products like this. I'm giving mine another week, but if there's no improvement it'll be going back.

Thank goodness I have my Steampod.

I got this brush and I love it .No static ,hair stands soft and straight with volume .Even after few days .I think it all depends on hair type .

Latest posts

Back