Bank Holiday Boredom.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Your mention of pliers makes me think of what I would like to do when I see his smug face smirking at all and sundry on the screen..:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_11:
If it was a choice between watching QVC and little Richard Jacksons gardening shows or pulling my toe nails off, all I can say is............pass me the pliers.

Did we expect anything else from qvc, when they want a few hours/days filling up... they whistle the gnome from his gazebo in the car park.:mysmilie_10:

The point of the matter is, gardening sells and whether it is 'the gnome' or anyone else, there is going to be a market for it and as long as the flowers and plants sells then unfortuantly the 'gnome' will be there with his jibes and grunts.

The bone is thrown so the dog comes a running!

I know this is a soapbox issue for me, but has anyone else noticed that the entire bank holiday has been taken over by The Gnome under the guise of Summer Garden Launch? In other words, an entire day of all the same crap we're used to but under the guise of something new and exciting. I certainly won't be looking in. 24hr saturation, and you can bet this won't be the last.

How boring, no thanks! :mysmilie_1:

I'm at work anyway so I actually won't be watching but I'll set the sky plus thingy to record the good bits :mysmilie_14: I'm quite small myself and I like RJ and gardening so I must be a gnomette lol.

CC (lives in a toadstool)

Latest posts

Back