Bare Escentuals kit of 20 eyeshadows.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
Would anyone use all 20 colours? They last ages so I doubt anyone but teenagers would get through them all in a normal life-span! Does anyone know if they have a finite shelf-life or does the mineral content preserve them for years ?

Linda xxx

Not sure about the shelf life but I ordered this once over and it went straight back, thought a lot of the colours looked pretty much the same when you tried them and some of them hardly showed up at all unless whey were used wet.

Would anyone use all 20 colours? They last ages so I doubt anyone but teenagers would get through them all in a normal life-span! Does anyone know if they have a finite shelf-life or does the mineral content preserve them for years ?

Linda xxx

Think they do have a long old shelf like you said they do last forever! Don't know how much the set is but I'd say it's abit of a huge selection just for one person so you could split or I'd recommend the eye palette....... Think it's new today, has four little wells in it and a mini brush, that's good and depending on. Your budget the recent mally tsv would be a fab gift for a teenager the smokey eye set in it is amazing and ive always dismissed mallys range before.

I have these and I like the colours, a lot of greens and browns and some shimmers and mattes, I figured that with some mixing I could get a wider range. I found the colour pay off ok to be honest. I believe they said that as its minerals they dont have a shelf life.

The pots arent as big as the usual eyeshadows but to be honest they are big enough, as you say it will take a lifetime to get through them anyway.

I ordered them on advanced order for my birthday and they came out quite quick, overall I'm very pleased with them, hope this helps anyone considering it! :hi:

Latest posts

Back