Bare Escentuals TSV 6/3/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine arrived today around midday. I am glad I ordered it. The lipgloss is very natural and perfect for an understated, fresh look. I ordered the Medium Beige option for the summer, I would normally choose light, and the concealer that came with it is the Summer Bisque. Can anyone tell me which concealer came with the Light option. Thanks

I just got mine about 3ish today and I'm really pleased with it as well. My relevations of the kit are the full flawless brush and the warmth. The brush is fab imo, never used BE brushes before but this made the application so much better than my usual kabuki brush. The warmth is amazing too, a tiny little amount and I have a lovely bronzed complexion but not too bronzed if you know what I mean.

I got the fairly light and it came with the bisque concealer, so I think the light might be the same. I'm not convinced by the concealer yet though, but overall I really good buy for a change!

Mine arrived today around midday. I am glad I ordered it. The lipgloss is very natural and perfect for an understated, fresh look. I ordered the Medium Beige option for the summer, I would normally choose light, and the concealer that came with it is the Summer Bisque. Can anyone tell me which concealer came with the Light option. Thanks

I received the Light option and it also came with the summer bisque concealer

My order came first thing this morning - fabulous! The warmth is a bit of a surprise. Gives a nice healthy glow. Even tried it on my legs for the summer look and it looks good too. No the usual orange tango colour from other bronzers. All in all a very good purchase.

I had a bit of time to spare this evening and had a little play with the TSV. I am really happy with it. At first I wasn't too impressed with the summer bisque concealer but after about 10 mins. it "settled" and the result is excellent. I have already said in an earlier post that I was not keen on the Warmth and would have preferred Glee but having read other FM's comments on the Warmth I gave it another try, using just a tiny amount brushed across cheeks and nose. The result was great and OH has just come in and told me I look nice! So, thank you QVC and all on Easy Pay!

Bought it,received it,hate it :sad:

Going straight back mon morning.

Does not cover my rosecea - and I need to stick to LG:emo:

Latest posts

Back