Barking

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tizzy

Registered Shopper
Is it my hearing, my telly volume controls, a over zealous sound man or does Alison K tend to speak very very loudly in an almost barking manner?

Phew, thanks for that guys. Good to know I am not the one going barking mad...yet.

I find both the Alisons quite wearing after a while (a very short while actually!), as they are both quite 'loud', have such strident tones & OTT hard sell in-your-face styles! *reaches for the brufen*

Is it my hearing, my telly volume controls, a over zealous sound man or does Alison K tend to speak very very loudly in an almost barking manner?

I'm so glad you said that cos I think she positively bellows!
She shouts her way through her shows and it's a bit wearing to say the least.

I find both the Alisons quite wearing after a while (a very short while actually!), as they are both quite 'loud', have such strident tones & OTT hard sell in-your-face styles! *reaches for the brufen*

I must say I agree with you. They are real hockey-stick type gals! Brings back memories of school and in particular gym teachers, bellowing at me to try harder!!

I find both the Alisons impossible to watch with the sound on. Alison Keenan talks like an express train and Alison Young whines. Alison Keenan was on with Craig a few months ago and he just couldn't get a word in edgeways.

I must say I agree with you. They are real hockey-stick type gals! Brings back memories of school and in particular gym teachers, bellowing at me to try harder!!

That's it exactly, she's so posh and reminds me of old Enid Blyton stories about "gels" in boarding schools playing lacrosse! It took me years to find out what lacrosse actually was :)

I just love the idea that across the country there are people watching qvc with the volume off!

Brilliant.

I'd rather not watch a show if shes on !
Her voice just grates on me, and if I really want to watch something - like others - I put the tele on MUTE !!!

I feel that Im being told off rather than having a product explained to me

Latest posts

Back