Baroness Bra

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Miss Grumpy

Registered Shopper
For anybody interested in Michelle Mone, and who wants to know what happens when someone is desperate enough to flog eeek on Q, also diet pills and tanning lotions etc etc... there is a very good article in the Mail online today headed "Is Baroness Bra running out of cash?"

It's good that you can choose your own name when you join the
Lords, like Baroness Bra.

I will be Count Gadget, unless you can think of a better name for me lol.

PS do I get a crown?

It's good that you can choose your own name when you join the
Lords, like Baroness Bra.

I will be Count Gadget, unless you can think of a better name for me lol.

PS do I get a crown?

If your OH's LED was an example of your usual present giving, and after the hoo hah you spent weeks over trying to get a Ninja from Trotter enterprises for twopence cheaper than on Q, I propose your new title of Baron Tightfist of Cheapskate.

Last edited:
If your OH's LED was an example of your usual present giving, and after the hoo hah you spent weeks over trying to get a Ninja from Trotter enterprises for twopence cheaper than on Q, I propose your new title of Baron Tightfist of Cheapskate.

I suppose I had better confess all.

I DID give OH an LED bulb.

But it was one of 17 presents (all wrapped) ranging from 30P to £125, and included some sparkly jewellery, and other things she had hinted at but thought I hadn't realised.

No perfume though, as I bought her such a large bottle of her favourite one last year that she won't need any more for years.

No perfume though, as I bought her such a large bottle of her favourite one last year that she won't need any more for years

Reminds me of my late husband; he regularly 'forgot' to buy me a birthday card, so one year he bought me 6 ! with the words "that should keep you going, and me off the hook for the next six years !!!! " I was speechless !

This year OH said 'Are we buying each other christmas cards' I said 'no we will recycle last years' and I was not joking.

I did read it. Ha Ha Ha!!!! Karma is a b*tch!:mysmilie_59:

Wonder how she'd feel if she ended up having to claim benefits?! Karma'd be a b*tch with a whip!

Life's path has many turns. If she blows all her money then falls ill...

Sounds more like a disgruntled ex-employee. Obviously a bit of a loose tongue can cause a heap of trouble.

If you had money troubles you wouldn't move from London's riverside to Mayfair???? You would move to (please add your own down market address here lol)

Yes it does indeed sound like a disgruntled ex-employee, so I'd take the whole article with a pinch of salt (as with any article in the Daily Mail really....)

Just because someone votes to have tax credit changes doesn't make them anti benefits per se. I think tax credits should be changed but in doing so I'd like more to be given to those that are doing all they can for themselves but still need help or those that are unable to help themselves. Too many work the system and maximise their benefit entitlement whether they need it or not. For instance kids who go to private schools where one parent is loaded but the parent they live with works parttime or not at all would be entitled, they may even have a significant tax free income in child support payments the system is unfair and unsustainable and those that need it the most are probably the biggest losers imo.

Latest posts

Back