Beauty Bioscience TSV 11/04/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Beauty Bioscience TSV 10/04

Sorry, it's tomorrows TSV the 11th, Sazza if you're looking can you change it for me please? Yet another expensive facial gadget TSV on QVC designed to wipe away the years. http://www.qvcuk.com/beauty-bioscience/beauty/_/N-1z13xwlZlfm0/c.html?sc=PSCH of course we know it won't but why let that get in the way of them making a few quid and let's face it, there's nothing like playing on people's insecurities to fatten that bank balance.

Yet another expensive facial gadget TSV on QVC designed to wipe away the years. http://www.qvcuk.com/beauty-bioscience/beauty/_/N-1z13xwlZlfm0/c.html?sc=PSCH Of course it won't but why let that get in the way of making a few quid and let's face it, there's nothing like playing on people's insecurities to fatten that bank balance.

Not today's TSV - that's Vionic, but yes, it is amazing the claims for these extremely expensive gadgets which aim to fix "problems" many hadn't considered before hearing about the wonder product to fix said problem!

Sorry May, I'd asked Sazza to change the title before I seen your post, I meant to press the 11, I knew it was tomorrow but for some reason I've pressed the 0*...............but yes I agree with you.

*Message to self, always read before pressing button. :mysmilie_17:

eek! not keen on the idea of micro-needles! I'll have to grow old disgracefully instead! The only perforations I need in my life are in my teabags!

Sorry May, I'd asked Sazza to change the title before I seen your post, I meant to press the 11, I knew it was tomorrow but for some reason I've pressed the 0*...............but yes I agree with you.

*Message to self, always read before pressing button. :mysmilie_17:

We've all done it. My tablet now has an even more irritating auto correct feature which is driving me bananas. If I read back a post which I didn't edit I kick myself, and marvel at my fellow forumites ability to still get what I mean.

Beauty Bioscience GloPro Micro Stimulation Tool & Replacement Face & Eye Heads
Item Number: 235658
QVC Price £240.00
Todays Special Value Price £199.98
P&P £6.95

The Beauty Bioscience GloPro Microstimulation Facial Tool has been designed to help gently exfoliate surface skin cells and refine the look of your complexion, and comes with five Prep Pads to help cleanse your skin and prepare it for your treatment, plus two Face Microtip heads, and one Eye Microtip head for targeted precision around your delicate eye area. Using microneedling, red LED and VibroTactile stimulation technologies, treat your skin to a salon-quality facial, with this Beauty Bioscience innovation.

*A great saving: if you were to buy these products individually from Beauty Bioscience, you'd pay £289. So to get them for our Today's Special Value price of £199.98, plus P&P, is an outstanding saving of £83.07.

Get prepped - suitable for using on your face and body, the Prep Pads contain Beauty Bioscience's proprietary peptide complex called SteriGlo. Each Prep Pad has been developed to help the skincare tool's benefits, while working to condition the feel of your skin so you’re ready for your revitalising treatment.

Serious skincare technology - the GloPro Face Microtip heads are crafted from a surgical steel alloy blend, and feature tiny micro-needles that gently pass over your skin to stimulate, exfoliate and encourage a natural glow.

Six months of gorgeous skin - featuring an attached Face Microtip head, one replacement face head and one targeted eye head (each designed for three month's use when used regularly), the GloPro will help you reveal a more radiant look throughout the seasons. All you need to do is replenish your stocks when you’ve used your Microtip heads, to keep that glow going!

Easy to install - when you want to change your Face Microtip head, simply press the button underneath the existing head to release, then slide this replacement head onto the top end of the handle and gently press down until it clicks into place.

Adjusts to your lifestyle - plug into the mains for a treatment at your dressing table or in your bathroom, or let the added batteries allow you to enjoy cord-free use when you're on the go, travelling or can't get to an outlet.

Contains:

1 x GloPro Microstimulation Facial Tool - with Microtip head
1 x GloPro Face replacement Microtip head
1 x GloPro Eye replacement Microtip head
5 x Prep Pads
1 x bottle
1 x charger lead

How to use:

After cleansing, use your GloPro on targeted areas such as your forehead, chin or cheeks
Use moderate pressure and roll the device over each area 4 - 10 times, changing the direction with each pass
This device can be used around your mouth and eyes
The GloPro should be used for at least one minute to ensure you have covered all necessary surface area
Your face will appear pink or flushed after use
Apply the serum of your choice within the first minute of use
The GloPro should be plugged into an electrical outlet during use
Batteries are installed for cord-free use when traveling or when an outlet is not accessible
The Microtip head should be replaced every three months if used regularly

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.235658

We've all done it. My tablet now has an even more irritating auto correct feature which is driving me bananas. If I read back a post which I didn't edit I kick myself, and marvel at my fellow forumites ability to still get what I mean.

Thanks May, I really thought I'd pressed 11 and when I looked and it was too late I thought what the?! Never mind though, I'm sure my point came across as yet another expensive gadget for the face...........and I should wearing my glasses when typing :mysmilie_17:

Know what you mean about pre txt, a long time ago when I got my first phone, me, the husband and his mum and dad went out for a meal, so I txt his mum ahead to tell her we were there at the restaurant and shall I get in a pint of larger for him and would she like a vodka and cock.........which of course was meant to say vodka and "coke". :mysmilie_3:

Thanks May, I really thought I'd pressed 11 and when I looked and it was too late I thought what the?! Never mind though, I'm sure my point came across as yet another expensive gadget for the face...........and I should wearing my glasses when typing :mysmilie_17:

Know what you mean about pre txt, a long time ago when I got my first phone, me, the husband and his mum and dad went out for a meal, so I txt his mum ahead to tell her we were there at the restaurant and shall I get in a pint of larger for him and would she like a vodka and cock.........which of course was meant to say vodka and "coke". :mysmilie_3:

You must have disappointed her when the drinks order arrived!:mysmilie_17:

QVC fail to mention the cost of the replacement heads - facial one costs £35+ plus p&p, no cost for the replacement eye head - which should be replaced every 3/4 months ... expensive ongoing extras ..

You can DIY derma rollering if it's your thing with a manual roller for a fraction of the cost. BUT you need to do your homework on the length of micro needles so you don't damage your skin.

Just spend a fiver on a dermaroller from Amazon or eBay along with a quid for a bottle of surgical spirit. You need 0.5mm length needles if you want to stimulate collagen or tackle hyperpigmentation. 0.25mm will do if you're just trying to get your lotions and potions to work better.

You can pick up a body-sized one from argos...that'll take your mind off your cellulite!:mysmilie_17:

Attachments

• lawn.jpg
    lawn.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 96

Latest posts

Back