Beauty Day/Bare Escentuals TSV - 18/07/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can any one tell me when the next AD set from this TSV will be sent out?

Also, do each AD set include 2 x Foundations as per the original set?

tia

Jude xxx

Hi its gonna be around the 17th of october and it will hav the two foundations again i believe

I missed out on the Auto Delivery 'cos it had sold out, but I managed to get the one off TSV. Does anyone know if it's possible to order the other 2 sets - I know this was done with a craft TSV that had AD, but I don't know where to look??

Been through the thread and cant see if anyone has put what the contents are of the next 2 AD's has anyone got an idea??

Been through the thread and cant see if anyone has put what the contents are of the next 2 AD's has anyone got an idea??

this is what I noted at the time

october
2 x foundations
wash bag - white grand tote
clear radiance 0.85g (sheer pink)
exhilarate blush 0.85g (raspberry sorbet)
delight eye colour 0.57g (whispery lavender)
motivate eye colour 0.57g (chocolate plum)
cupcake lip gloss (rose pink)
different brushes - full flawless face blush soft focus shadow brush

january 3rd delivery
2 x foundation
warm radiance 0.85g (sunlit glow)
cassis lip gloss (golden rose)
blush in confidence (apricot pink)
strength eye colour 0.57g (toasted taupe)
poise eye colour 0.57g (porcelain grey)
white deluxe brush roll
light stroke fan brush
double ended precision eye shadow brush

HTH! :wink2:

I missed out on the Auto Delivery 'cos it had sold out, but I managed to get the one off TSV. Does anyone know if it's possible to order the other 2 sets - I know this was done with a craft TSV that had AD, but I don't know where to look??

I just called customer services to see if i could order the next two sets as i'm kicking myself i didn't order last time. They were very helpful but the answer was no.

i just rang CS and they confirmed what were in the next 2 lot too!! I wanted to change my foundations to medium but they wouldnt let me :-(
dont really fancy the Jan one but the eye shadows sound quite good, might cancel though and save the dosh.

My auto-delivery came yesterday and its lovely!! The colours are all pinky, which suit me, and the lip gloss was lighter so a bit more natural (on me anyway). I strangely wasn't as excited by the bag this time round, I get the impression the minerals will be all over the place rather than being sturdy storage like the last bag, but its still good quality and I'm sure I'll use it still

Latest posts

Back