Beauty Day - Ojon TSV - Saturday 19th December

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do hope you are right PG about the size of the restorative treatment, I was afraid it looked like the 50ml size.

Just to double check, I dug out my 50ml size and put it next to my shampoo (gotta love obsessive tsv behaviour!). The 50ml doesn't reach the ojon logo like the pot in the picture does and the 50ml pot is smaller than the comb (unless they're trying to trick me with a dwarf comb. That'd be sneaky). So I'm still thinking it's the 100ml size.

That sounds good! I do need some restorative treatment, as I bought a 50ml one a while back from Jayne's web site to try and I love it, but am running out. Jayne has the 100ml pot on sale at £24.73 + £3 p&p, so I think that if the TSV is below £30, I might still be better off ordering it and having a play with the other bits in the kit...;)

I think the pot looks like the standard 100ml tub. Judging by the picture, I measured my tub against my shampoo and comb and they fit the same dimensions!

Does anyone ever actually use the comb? I never do, it drags my hair and the colour comes out of it too!

I never use the comb i use the round end to scoop the product out of the pot

I think the pot looks like the standard 100ml tub. Judging by the picture, I measured my tub against my shampoo and comb and they fit the same dimensions!

Does anyone ever actually use the comb? I never do, it drags my hair and the colour comes out of it too!

Nah. The comb is rubbish. And if you drop it on your hard bathroom floor, it just shatters.

I'm just bumping this one up as it's getting closer to the time. Has any of our supersleuth founf anything more about this?:mysmilie_687:

I received a card in the post, SS. The TSV consists of four full size items, one being an 100ml resorative treatment (the only item in the piccie).

Thanks WS, I think I might go for this, as I need a new pot of the treatment and the whole TSV kit is likely to be only a little more expensive than the treatment alone. We're leaving early on Saturday morning though, so I hope to be able to order before we go, otherwise I'll have to keep my fingers crossed that it doesn't sell out and order it in the evening from Italy.

Thanks WS, I think I might go for this, as I need a new pot of the treatment and the whole TSV kit is likely to be only a little more expensive than the treatment alone. We're leaving early on Saturday morning though, so I hope to be able to order before we go, otherwise I'll have to keep my fingers crossed that it doesn't sell out and order it in the evening from Italy.

I am sure you will be able to order. The Ojon TSV is indeed always great value. It's almost time...:)

Wow you lucky girl, I wish I was going to Italy for Christmas. I used to live in Italy and spent some wonderful Christmases there.
Which region do you go to SS?

Wow you lucky girl, I wish I was going to Italy for Christmas. I used to live in Italy and spent some wonderful Christmases there.
Which region do you go to SS?

I go to Catania in Sicily, which is where I was born and grew up (though I have been living here in the UK for a long time, and England is home now). I usually go back at least twice a year, but I have had a baby recently and so haven't been for a year and a half. Can't wait to be back as all my family are still there, and many of them will be meeting my daughter for the first time. It will be hectic, and they'll drive me mad, but still, family is family... (plus, they're having a bout of lovely Spring-like weather in Sicily at the moment, so that's a bonus!!). Where were you based, Anni?

I always look forward to beauty day and end up being disappointed. I hope tomorrow we can see some new products. Do any of our super sleuths know the price of the tSV yet?

Ojon 4 Piece Hydrate & Nurture Hair Ritual
Today's Special Value Price £31.98
QVC Price £38.50
Item Number 228897
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45
Show off silky, shiny locks with this great-value Ojon collection. It contains four full sizes designed to give your hair extra shine and hydration. Use best-selling Ultra Hydrating Shampoo (250ml) and Ultra Hydrating Conditioner (250ml) daily for hair that's soft to the touch. Restore dry or damaged hair to its former glory with Ojon's signature Restorative Hair Treatment (100ml) - use weekly for extra glossy, healthy looking hair. Completing the set is Restorative Hair Treatment Spray (300ml) - apply after styling for gentle hold and added volume.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228897

Oh, I am a bit disappointed. This is more expensive than I expected. And I only really want the treatment...

Me too, I was looking for it to be a little cheaper and/or easy pays. Not sure I'll go for this, it's not that much better value than some normal ojon kits.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back