Beauty Loves with Tweak'd TSV 29/06/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Some of the TSVs seem to be on a loop. It’s always the same brands, with a few exceptions, appearing again and again. QVC is becoming more boring by the day and I doubt it’s down to the lockdown. Thank goodness I have plenty of other channels to watch.

I am thinking QVC cannot get the stock from some of the companies so those that can supply are just getting repeated and repeated. Wyne fashion is on non-stop so they must have a large supply of her stuff and it must work for the other brands.

Attachments

• Tweak’d TSV.jpg
    Tweak’d TSV.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 115
Something that Dennis (is that his name?) will be banging on about all day. Isn't it the hair restorer that he made for his mum? Maybe not. I find him hard to watch and have never bought any of his stuff.

CC

Tweak'd 2 Piece Supersize Restore Cleanse & Strengthen Hair Collection
Item Number: 240807
QVC Price £80.00
Todays Special Value Price £41.98
P&P £3.95

This two-piece collection from Tweak'd includes supersize versions of Dhatelo Restore Cleansing Hair Treatment, a lightweight, silky oil formula designed to work as a shampoo, hair treatment, conditioner, detangler and shine enhancer, and Dhatelo Restore Revitalising Hair Treatment Mist, a concentrated leave-in hair treatment formulated to intensely moisturise and help prevent damage. Treat your tresses to this dhatelo oil-enriched duo, which will work to leave your hair feeling more manageable and shiny-looking every day.

Supersize haircare heroes
- the perfect pick-me-up for all hair types in need of strength, repair and hydration, these fabulous Dhatelo Restore products work brilliantly together to promote the look and feel of healthy hair. Plus, both come in whopping supersizes so you'll be stocked up on luxurious haircare for even longer!

Multitasking cleanser - the Dhatelo Restore Cleansing Treatment is a 5-in-1 formula designed to help penetrate your hair fibres with moisture so that you can achieve softer, sleeker-looking locks. Inspired by an oil traditionally used by Nepalese women on their hair, this treatment is designed to help your hair become more manageable while also cleansing it when it’s used with water.

Improve lustre and shine - a leave-in treatment, the Dhatelo Restore Revitalising Hair Treatment Mist works to gently remove product residue and impurities without stripping away the hair and scalp of their natural oils. Especially beneficial for dry and damaged hair, it's also designed to instantly refresh and moisturise hair, helping to leave it feeling touchably soft and shiny-looking.

Stay stocked up - if you select the Auto Delivery option, you will receive this fantastic duo again in 120 days at today's great price.

Contains:

• 1 x Dhatelo Restore Cleansing Hair Treatment (supersize; 453g) - infused with dhatelo, shea and coconut oil, as well as fruit extracts, this product is formulated to be used as a treatment, shampoo, conditioner, detangler and shine enhancer, working to leave your locks super soft and silky. As this is a natural-based product, the colour will vary
  • 1 x Dhatelo Restore Revitalising Hair Treatment Mist (supersize; 473.2ml) - infused with dhatelo oil and a combination of essential fatty acids, amino acids and antioxidants, this revitalising mist is designed to give your hair a refreshing boost of hydration

How to use:
Dhatelo Restore Cleansing Hair Treatment:

• Before you bathe, apply to dry hair focusing on mid-lengths and ends, enabling the hair strands to better absorb the ingredients
  • Dispense a small amount onto the palm of your hand, and lightly emulsify product between hands
  • Gently saturate dry hair from mid-shaft to ends
  • Leave on for 3 - 5 minutes
  • Soak hair and reapply a small amount evenly onto wet hair
  • Detangle, beginning from your ends to your roots
  • Massage for approximately 1 minute starting at the scalp and then work through to the ends
  • Rinse thoroughly and style as usual
  • For optimal results use once or twice a week
Dhatelo Restore Revitalising Hair Treatment Mist:

• Shake this two-phase solution to activate
  • Spritz evenly onto wet or dry hair and comb through
  • Do not rinse out
  • Style as normal

I’ve tried Ojon in the past so assume that Tweak’d is the same. I didn’t get on with it and I can’t say that I saw any difference in my hair. Ditto Philip Kingsley. It was too much faff walking about with gloop in my hair. I prefer to wash, condition and go.

Latest posts

Back