Beauty Overload

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't buy much any more from qvc because, as you say, it's always the same old, same old. Ruth Langsford and Frank Usher must be selling mega bucks worth of clothes. I've bought Ruth's jeans due to the tall size, but otherwise they are no different from other jeans. I'm not tempted by Frank Usher, and Nina Leonard and Kim are all polyester. I wash my face with soap and water and use Nivea face cream. I'm the odd woman out but I still watch qvc for its entertainment value, which is lessening recently.
Don't forget Marla Wynne. If it's not on the main channel it's on Style.

Just because people in lockdown does not mean they don't do their normal routines every day.

Cleanse, tone, serums, moisturizers, eye creams, neck creams and then the body products as many women shower every day.

A friend gets up every morning showers puts on a dress different one each day. Puts on her makeup and all she is doing apart from going to Tesco once a week is being at home. That is her thing at nearly 70.

I totally agree with QVC so-called pricing, and they have even admitted on their Facebook they never state they are the cheapest for any item they sell.
I do exactly the same.

QVC will always direct you to the brands website because as we know, a brands own website is always dearest, plus the fact they’ll have raised the price on their website especially in preparation for being on air, QVC will never direct you to the thousand and one other places you can that product cheaper with free p&p.

I imagine that's nearer the truth than not. Clearly brands can sell easily online without having to pay QVC what they ask - whether its a commission or a buy-in price. Perhaps that's why there is a proliferation of slebs fronting products - which are clearly QVC own brands like Bumbleberry and yes, even Ruth's ****** awful range. In fact, I wonder who fronts "Ruth's" clothing in the States ?
Would it even sell there?

I’m dressed up to the nines today, Ocado at 8am, Amazon and DPD this afternoon plus the recycling needs taking up the drive.😄
Dress the dog too....Ye-haaaa!

Today at 12.45 I'm still in my pyjamas, I had my first jab yesterday and it's knocked me for six.

Aw don’t blame you you just stay in your PJs and relax. The same thing happened to our eldest son, he was floored the next day but felt brighter the day after that, hope you feel better soon. ❤️

Latest posts

Back