Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am tempted by this one. I currently use a Rose Oil by Darphin, which is about £40 for 15ml so this is good value and by all accounts is very good. Thanks to everyone who posts, I love to read your comments & it often sways whether I buy or not.

Inge xx

Pinch punch, first of the month! QVC!

It's still showing with £4.95 p&p and on the beauty channel! :mysmilie_10:

I ordered this earlier on the phone and they said the total was £48.95 until I pulled them up on the free P&P. Can't believe they've been selling this for 10 years now, I've only just become aware of it.

I called up to order asked about free postage they said they are aware error on website /apps. I am on my second bottle of this now just love it . There are many things I have ordered from qvc but only I handful I repeat order and this is one ! I rave about it at my work regularly people must think I am mad :mysmilie_12:

OH this is one beauty buy I may well be tempted with.
When I was working the young girl who started the brand was one of my most regular clients, you couldn't meet a nicer lady, she always said she wanted to be known for the quality of her products and would never become a media personality (AKA Liz Earle)

Is this AD treatment oil a regular concerning BPOTM (every year)? I am thinking about replacing the Liz Earle Superskin oil with it, seems to me that the price for the set is very good compared to how much the Liz Earle oil is.

@ warwa100: I have answered your question about the kind of cloth in the EH thread.

Is this AD treatment oil a regular concerning BPOTM (every year)? I am thinking about replacing the Liz Earle Superskin oil with it, seems to me that the price for the set is very good compared to how much the Liz Earle oil is.

@ warwa100: I have answered your question about the kind of cloth in the EH thread.

I don't think so to be honest, a couple of times they have repeated a BPOTM, but not very often.

Although I probably slightly prefer the smell of LE, the AD oil is a better performer IMO. With LE, I still needed to use a moisturiser over the top but I don't with the AD. For once, this is a brilliant price from Q, even with the P & P, they are a hell of a lot cheaper than any other retailer that I've found and believe me, I have searched.

I don't think so to be honest, a couple of times they have repeated a BPOTM, but not very often.

Although I probably slightly prefer the smell of LE, the AD oil is a better performer IMO. With LE, I still needed to use a moisturiser over the top but I don't with the AD. For once, this is a brilliant price from Q, even with the P & P, they are a hell of a lot cheaper than any other retailer that I've found and believe me, I have searched.
I was just asking because I am very tempted...and didn't know this brand. I am off to order.:) Thanks!

I was just asking because I am very tempted...and didn't know this brand. I am off to order.:) Thanks!

I really hope you love it. It's the only thing I have ever re-ordered from Q, so I really hope it works for you. Good luck.

Any ideas what the July BPOTM will be? Sorry if it's posted further back, I did a quick wizz through earlier posts but might have missed it.

I may have this wrong but I thought I had read somewhere it was the Hairfix growth serum,maybe Autumn can confirm it.
Lynn :mysmilie_7:

Latest posts

Back