Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That was my first thought Autumn, because it definitely wasn't offered with free postage last time it was on air IIRC.

Could be the DOLL10 BB drops as Doris is on Q this weekend :)
Have we only ever had one DOLL10 TSV so far?
I wasn't interested then but now after so many positive feedback I'd like to try it in a TSV format.

There has been one Doll10 TSV - it had a gel eye liner in Chocolate, the brow gel (choice of colour), champagne cream highlighter compact, mascara and a lipstick with clip on/off lip gloss - it was a good set and the price was about £30 (I think... but I'm not sure).

edit - here's the thread - I wasn't far off withe the 30 quid guess http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/foru...ll-10-Cosmetics-TSV-14-10-13&highlight=doll10

You are right, it was £29.96 plus £5.95 p&p

The Doll10 drops product reminds me of the old Mojave Magic Luminizing face cream stuff (the exact name will come to me some night at 2am) it has a tinted pearlised colour to it. If you're fair like me, it's a bit too strongly pigmented but works well blended with liquid or creme foundation. I think there's a review that mentions looking too metallic. It's one of those extra product we don't need, but if it adds something to your existing make up then you'll probably like it. One to play with with fee p&p if you fancy trying it.

The Doll10 drops product reminds me of the old Mojave Magic Luminizing face cream stuff (the exact name will come to me some night at 2am) it has a tinted pearlised colour to it.

Well then, waiting for the name. :)

I had a few pieces from his range. A blush, split eyeshadow and lipgloss in a palette.

Michael Maron (sp)was his name, he took ill and sold the company which seemed to disappear after that. Then he started another which was on QVC UK and US Red something, then it disappeared as well. I often wondered did his illness return and he retired???

Donna it was called Redpoint but didn't last long on Q UK.

Warwa - it was called Industrial Strength Concealer, and was exactly that. I haven't found anything quite as good since, it was the most "bullet-proof" stuff (to borrow Mally's phrase).

Dear Lord if I could only remember crucial day-to-day stuff as readily!

Latest posts

Back